INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT CAS 60096-23-3
Factory Supply INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT CAS 60096-23-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT: The Complete Guide
Index of INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT
INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT
Plant regulators; APIs; plant growth regulators; plant hormones and nucleic acids; pharmaceutical intermediates; biochemical reagents; biochemical reagents-plant hormones and nucleic acids; botanicals; raw materials, intermediates; Indolesandderivatives; plant growth; PlantGrowth regulator; Agricultural veterinary raw materials; growth regulators; agrochemicals; technical intermediates; organic chemistry; agrochemicals
What is INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT?
Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) is a hormone of plant auxin family. IBA is considered to be the precursor of indole-3-acetic acid (IAA).
It can be used as base application, flush application, and can also be added with compound fertilizer, compound fertilizer, BB fertilizer, etc. For use, such as seedling cuttings, it is recommended to use it in combination with sodium naphthalene acetate.
Butyric Acid Uses
- After indole butyric acid becomes potassium salt, it is more stable than indole butyric acid and is completely water soluble.
- Potassium indolebutyrate breaks the dormancy of seeds and can take roots.
- It is the most used original medicine product for large trees and small trees, cuttings and transplanting.
- Potassium indole butyrate, the best regulator for rooting and strong seedlings at low temperatures in winter. Scope of application: Mainly used as a rooting agent for cuttings, but also as a synergist for flushing, drip irrigation, and foliar fertilizer.
INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID POTASSIUM SALT Application
CN201810123921.5 provides sodium naphthaleneacetate and potassium 3-indolebutyrate compound water dispersible granules and its preparation method.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the technical solution adopted by the present invention is: a sodium naphthaleneacetate and potassium 3-indolebutyrate compound water-dispersible granules, which are prepared from the following raw materials in weight percentage, sodium naphthaleneacetate 10% ～20%, potassium 3-indolebutyrate 5%～10%, sodium methyl naphthalenesulfonate formaldehyde condensate 4%～8%, sodium methylene dinaphthalene sulfonate 2%～4%, lignin sulfonic acid Sodium 1%～3%, silicon steel oxide scale 1%～3%, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose 2%～10%, the balance is filler. Further, the filler of the present invention is taken from any one of talc, bentonite, activated clay, white carbon black, glucose, lactose, sucrose, diatomaceous earth, starch, attapulgite, clay, and kaolin.
The preparation method of the sodium naphthaleneacetate and potassium 3-indolebutyrate compound water-dispersible granules includes the following steps:
- Mixing; mixing and pulverizing the various raw materials that make up sodium naphthaleneacetate and potassium 3-indole butyrate water dispersible granules to make superfine wettable powder;
- Kneading; add the wettable powder mixed in step 1) and 15-20% water of its mass into the kneader at the same time to fully knead:
- Granulation and drying; the material kneaded in step 2 is introduced into the frame extrusion granulator for granulation;
- Fluidized drying and screening; the dried in step 3) is fluidized through a fluidized bed, and then dried and screened to obtain water dispersible granules;
- Inspection packaging; the finished product of water dispersible granules obtained in step 4 is made into a finished product through inspection packaging.
The principle of the invention is that sodium naphthaleneacetate and potassium 3-indolebutyrate are both plant growth regulators, and the two are compounded as crop rooting agents. They are mostly processed into powders in agricultural production, but they are easy to appear during the use of this formulation. Dust drift, contact with powders and respiratory toxicity under field conditions, water dispersible granules have the characteristics of easy disintegration and dispersion in water, high content of active ingredients, and good suspension performance.
The beneficial effects of the present invention are: the water-dispersible granule formulation of the present invention overcomes the problems of poor dispersibility, suspension stability and environmental pollution compared with traditional pesticide formulations. The water-dispersible granule formulation of the present invention has fast water-soluble disintegration speed and dispersibility. Good, high content of active ingredients, high suspension rate and other advantages.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209