Model No.: LYN
Carboxyl No.: Dicarboxylic Acid
Alkyl No.: Unsaturated Acid
CAS Number: 127-17-3
Molecular Formula: C3H4O3
Molecular Weight: 88.06210
Density: 1.272 G/mL At 20 °C
Boiling Point: 165 °C(lit.)
Melting Point: 11-12 °C(lit.)
FP: 183 °F
Packaging: as your requirement
Productivity: 200000 tons per Year
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 106-89-8
Word best selling Pyruvic acid cas 127-17-3
1. It is obtained by reacting tartaric acid with potassium pyrosulfate. First, mix tartaric acid and potassium pyrosulfate thoroughly, put them into a glass-lined reaction pot, heat them to about 180 °C in an oil bath, the solids begin to melt, and a large amount of foam rises, start the stirrer, break up the foam, prevent spillage, and then The temperature was raised to 220 ° C, that is, pyruvic acid was distilled off, and the oil temperature was maintained at 245 ° C until the pyruvic acid was distilled.
2. Preparation of tartaric acid from tartaric acid Dehydrated and carbon dioxide in the presence of potassium sulphate.
3. Preparation of dichloropropionic acid: 2,2-dichloropropionic acid and 10% NaOH solution are refluxed, and finally the pH of the reactant is 2.5, cooled, evaporated, and diluted with H2SO4 to form a viscous acid. The product was distilled under reduced pressure. …
GB2760-1996 specifies that the food can be used as a fragrance. Pyruvic acid is a fungicide thiabendazole intermediate for organic synthesis and biochemical research. It is the main raw material for the production of tryptophan, phenylalanine and vitamin B. It is a biosynthetic L. -Dopad raw material, also the starting agent of ethylene polymer can be used for biotechnology diagnostic reagents, detection reagents, for the determination of primary and secondary alcohols, biochemical research of transaminase, and as a display agent for aliphatic amines, etc. . Pyruvic acid is a very widely used organic acid. It has a wide range of uses in the chemical, pharmaceutical and agrochemical industries. It is used to bake food, conform to vegetables, and icing.
slight yellow liquid
Packaging & Shipping
Logistics transportation methods can be divided into various ways according to the different transportation means.
Different transportation ways had different features.We will consider wholelly and decide according to cargo situation,cargo type,delivery period,transportation cost.
Iron drum & plastic drum packaging
• 200kg/drum&plastic drum
• 180kg/drum&plastic drum
• 25kg/plastic drum&Cardboard bucket
Plastic bag & kraft paper bag
• 50kg/plastic bag
• 25kg/plastic bag&kraft paper bag
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE, PLS contact us at any time!
why choose us ?
To ensure the convenience of clients,we always set accurate reply for crucial question.
Q1: Can I get some samples ?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments ?
A : PI will be sent first after confirmation of order,enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union LC,
Alibaba trade assurance ,Moneygram or Paypal.
Q3: What`s your MOQ ?
A : Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.