UV-360 CAS 103597-45-1 Bisoctrizole
Factory Supply UV-360 CAS 103597-45-1 Bisoctrizole with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: UV-360 Supplier & Manufacturer
UV-360: The Complete Guide
UV-360 for Sale
|Other Name:||Bisoctrizole; UV Absorber 360; LOTSORB UV 360; Phenol,2,2′-methylene-bis(6-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-4-(1,1,3,3-tetramethylbutyl))|
|Type:||Cosmetic raw materials; Organic intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials|
What is UV-360?
UV-360, also known as 2,2′-methylene-bis[4-teroctyl-6-(2H-benzotriazolyl-2)]phenol, is a kind of benzo Triazole UV absorber. Ultraviolet absorbers are a class of organic compounds that can selectively and strongly absorb solar ultraviolet rays that are harmful to polymers and have high light resistance themselves. Since the 1970s, benzotriazole has been listed by Ciba-Geigy in Switzerland. Due to its oil resistance, discoloration resistance, low volatility, and good compatibility with polymers, it is widely used in various synthetic materials and products. Especially in automotive coatings it is the most commonly used and most effective UV absorber. As the application fields of engineering and modified plastics continue to expand, there is demand and hope for UV absorbers.
- Bisocrizole is a light stabilizer in polymers and resins. It is mainly used as ultraviolet filter in sunscreen and photoluminescent dye based on organic electronic applications.
- Bisocrizole is a diarylmethane. It is a broad-spectrum organic UV filter sold as Tinosorb M. It is an organic compound based on benzotriazole, which can absorb, reflect and scatter UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Bisocrizole is a benzotriazole based additive used as a UV absorber (UVA). It reduces the degradation of polymer materials by absorbing ultraviolet radiation and converting it into heat energy. Bisocrizole is often added to sunscreen formulas to protect the skin from blue light and other environmental hazards.
- UV-360 is an efficient ultraviolet absorber, which can absorb 300-400nm ultraviolet light and is widely compatible with a variety of resins. With very low volatility, it can be used together with other light stabilizers or antioxidants. It is applicable to acrylic ester, polyester, polycarbonate, polyformaldehyde, polyamide, polyolefin, styrene polymer, elastomer, adhesive, etc. It can be extruded in powder, solution or melt to prevent crystal seepage and sublimation.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy UV-360, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of UV-360
CN201210452909.1 discloses a LDPE/EVA/SBR composite foaming material, which is made of the following raw materials in parts by weight: LDPE80-100, EVA30-40, SBR20-30, talcum powder 10-20, nano-celestite powder 10- 15. Bis(dioctyloxypyrophosphate)ethylene titanate 2-3, anilinomethyltriethoxysilane 1-2, magnesium hydroxide 5-10, azodicarbonamide 5-8, Dioctyl maleate 5-8, Benzoyl peroxide 1-1.5, Zinc oxide 2-3, Stearic acid 1-2, Di-octyl tin dithioglycolate 1-2, Chlorinated polyethylene 2 -3. Modified tree ash 3-5, ultraviolet absorber UV-360 1-2, antioxidant 2462-3. The low-density polyethylene foam material generated by the development is light and also soft, high in stamina, great in resilience, perfect in foaming effect, uniform in dimension, portable in size, good in flame retardancy, resistant to chemical rust, aging as well as sturdy.
Preparation of UV-360
- Synthesis of UV-360: Add 323g of UV-329, 4g of powdered sodium hydroxide, 128g of bis(di-n-propylamino)methane and 15g of four Butylammonium bromide was heated to 130°C with stirring, and reacted at this temperature and under vacuum (100mmHg) for 2h, while distilling off the generated di-n-propylamine. Turn off the heat and remove the negative pressure. During the reaction process, 108g of di-n-propylamine (122g in theoretical amount) was recovered, the recovery rate was 88.5%, and the content was 98.6%.
- Purification of UV-360: When the temperature drops to 110°C, slowly add 500g of toluene to dissolve all the materials. After the material is dissolved, lower the temperature to 90° C., slowly add 18% hydrochloric acid (about 40 g) by mass, and stir to fully neutralize the material to neutrality. Transfer the reactant to a beaker, cool and crystallize with ice water for 4 to 5 hours, then filter, wash the filter cake twice with 150mL×2 deionized water, then wash twice with 250g×2 methanol, and dry it at 100~ Dry at 110°C to obtain 266g of UV-360 (theoretical yield is 329g), the melting point of the product is 197-198°C, the yield is 80.9%, and the content is 99.6%.
UV-360 Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a UV-360 supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best UV-360 raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for UV-360 and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.