Trifluoroacetic acid CAS 76-05-1 TFA
Factory Supply Trifluoroacetic acid CAS 76-05-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Trifluoroacetic acid Supplier & Manufacturer
Trifluoroacetic acid: The Complete Guide
Trifluoroacetic acid for Sale
Basic Info of Trifluoroacetic acid
TFA acid; TFA trifluoroacetic acid; Trifluoroethanoic acid
Pharmaceutical, pesticide, dye intermediates; Synthetic material intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is Trifluoroacetic acid?
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA, molecular formula: CF3COOH) is an anemic, unpredictable and also fuming fluid with a scent similar to acetic acid. It has hygroscopicity as well as poignant odor. Because of the impact of electron withdrawing trifluoromethyl, it has solid level of acidity, which is 100000 greater than acetic acid. Melting point -15.2 ℃, boiling point 72.4 ℃, density 1.5351 g/cm3 (1 ℃). It is miscible with water, fluorohydrocarbon, methanol, ethanol, ether, acetone, benzene, carbon tetrachloride and hexane; Partly liquified in carbon disulfide and alkanes with more than six carbons. It is a superb solvent for healthy protein and also polyester.
Trifluoroacetic acid is likewise a great solvent for organic responses, and it can obtain some outcomes that are tough to acquire when ordinary solvents are made use of. For example, when quinolone is catalytically hydrogenated in a common solvent, the pyridine ring is preferentially hydrogenated; On the contrary, in the existence of trifluoroacetic acid as a solvent, the benzene ring will certainly be preferentially hydrogenated. Trifluoroacetic acid decays right into co2 and fluorine in the existence of aniline. It can be decreased to trifluoroacetaldehyde as well as trifluoroethanol by salt borohydride or lithium light weight aluminum hydride. It is stable at temperatures over 205 ℃. However, its ester and also amide by-products are quickly hydrolyzed, so that peptide derivatives in the form of carbs, amino acids, and acids or anhydrides can be prepared. Under the action of phosphorus pentoxide, it is simple to dehydrate and exchange trifluoroacetic anhydride.
Trifluoroacetic acid is an essential intermediate of fatty fluorine. Because of the special framework of trifluoromethyl, it has different homes from other alcohols, as well as can join a variety of organic responses, specifically appropriate for the synthesis of fluorinated medications, pesticides, dyes and also other areas. With the increasing need in the house as well as abroad, it has become one of the vital intermediates of fluorine-containing fine chemicals.
Trifluoroacetic acid Uses
- Trifluoroacetyl is a good solvent for many organic compounds and, in combination with carbon disulfide, dissolves proteins. It is also an excellent solvent for organic reactions. Results that are difficult to obtain in general organic solvents can be obtained. For example, when quinoline is catalytically hydrogenated in common solvents, the pyridine ring is preferentially hydrogenated, but in trifluoroacetic acid, the benzene ring is preferentially hydrogenated. Trifluoroacetic acid is used in the synthesis of fluorine-containing compounds, pesticides and dyes. It is a catalyst for esterification and condensation reactions; it is a protective agent for hydroxyl and amino groups, and is used in the synthesis of sugars and polypeptides. Also used as dressing agent.
- As a fine intermediate, trifluoroacetyl is mainly used for the synthesis of fluorine-containing medicines, pesticides and dyes, and can also be used as a raw material for glass coating process. It is a catalyst for esterification and condensation reactions; it is a protective agent for hydroxyl and amino groups, and is used in the synthesis of sugars and polypeptides.
- Trifluoroacetylation reagent, polymerization catalyst. Mix with liquid sulfur dioxide to dissolve proteins. Spectrophotometric analysis. Protein sequence analysis. The use of trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) as an ion-pairing reagent is a common method in experiments for the separation of peptides and proteins by reversed-phase chromatography. Trifluoroacetic acid in the mobile phase improves peak shape, overcomes peak broadening and tailing problems by interacting in multiple modes with the hydrophobic bonded phase and residual polar surfaces. The advantage of trifluoroacetic acid over other ionic modifiers is that it is easily volatile and can be easily removed from the prepared sample. On the other hand, the maximum UV absorption peak of trifluoroacetic acid is lower than 200 nm, which has little interference with the detection of peptides at low wavelengths. Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is a good solvent for many organic compounds, such as in combination with carbon disulfide, can dissolve proteins. It is also an excellent solvent for organic reactions, and can obtain results that are difficult to obtain in general solvents. For example, when quinoline is catalytically hydrogenated in general solvents, the pyridine ring is preferentially hydrogenated, but the benzene ring is preferentially hydrogenated in trifluoroacetic acid. Trifluoroacetic acid decomposes into fluoroform and carbon dioxide in the presence of aniline.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy trifluoroacetic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Trifluoroacetic acid
- Used as a catalyst for organic synthesis reactions
Trifluoroacetic acid is a very strong protonic acid and can be miscible with organic systems, so it is widely used as a catalyst for various organic synthesis, such as alkylation of aromatic compounds, acylation, polymerization of olefins and other catalysts.
- As a solvent
Due to the low nucleophilicity of the CF3 group and the chemical inertness of trifluoroacetic acid, trifluoroacetic acid is an excellent solvent for fluorination, nitration, and halogenation reactions. In particular, the excellent protection of its derivative trifluoroacetyl group to hydroxyl and amino groups enables the acylation reaction to be carried out under mild conditions, which has a very important application in the synthesis of amino acid compounds and polypeptide compounds.
- As a raw material and modifier for the preparation of ionic membranes
Using trifluoroacetic acid as a raw material or modifier to perform this property on the ion membrane used in the caustic soda industry can greatly improve the current effect of the caustic soda industry and prolong the service life of the ion membrane.
- As the basic raw material for the synthesis of its derivatives
Trifluoroethanol can be obtained by hydrogenation reduction of trifluoroacetic acid. Trifluoroethanol is a high-grade solvent with excellent performance, a cleaning agent for high-grade instruments, and an intermediate for synthetic medicine and anesthetics. Trifluoroacetic anhydride can be prepared by co-heating trifluoroacetic acid with phosphorus pentoxide. Trifluoroacetic anhydride is an important intermediate in the synthesis of pesticides and pharmaceuticals, and is especially widely used to promote the nitration reaction. Trifluoroacetic anhydride is added to a weak oxo acid to form a mixed anhydride and subsequently dissociate an acyl cation with strong acylation ability in the trifluoroacetic acid generated at the same time, so that the acylation reaction of various acids changes. very easy. Trifluoroacetic acid and alcohol can react to form trifluoroacetate esters, which are also valuable fine chemicals.
Preparation of Trifluoroacetic acid
Trifluoroacetic acid can be used as a catalyst for many rearrangement reactions, for example, it can catalyze chemical reactions such as ring opening of epoxy compounds, Cope rearrangement (formula 1).
Trifluoroacetic acid Supplier and Manufacturer
As a trifluoroacetic acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best trifluoroacetic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for trifluoroacetic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.