Tricine CAS 5704-04-1
Factory Supply Tricine CAS 5704-04-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tricine supplement
Tricine: The Complete Guide
Index of Tricine Contents
Tricine for Sale
Basic Info of Tricine
Tris(hydroxymethyl)methylglycine; N-[3(hydroxymethyl)methyl]glycine; Tris(hydroxymethyl)methylglycine, 99%; N-Tris(hydroxymethyl)methylglycine (TRICINE );N-[3(Hydroxymethyl)methyl]glycine;Trimethylolmethylglycine biochemical grade
What is Tricine?
Tricine is a zwitterionic amino acid. It is a white crystalline powder. It was first prepared by good to buffer the chloroplast reaction. Tricine is a commonly used electrophoretic buffer and is also used for resuspension of cell precipitation. The negative charge is higher than glycine, so it can migrate faster. At the same time, its high ionic strength leads to more ion movement and less protein movement. Therefore, it is used as a buffer component for the separation of low molecular weight peptides.
Tricine is an organic compound used in buffer solutions. The name Tricine comes from Tris and glycine, from which it derives. It is a white crystalline powder, slightly soluble in water. It is a zwitterionic amino acid with a pKa1 value of 2.3 at 25 ° C and a pka2 value of 8.15 at 20 ° C. Its useful pH buffer range is 7.4-8.8. Together with bicine, it is one of good’s buffers. Tricine is the first prepared Tricine to buffer chloroplast reaction.
- Good’s buffer Tricine is used as electrophoresis buffer and participates in the separation of low molecular weight proteins and peptides. It operates in the pH range between 7.4 and 8.8. It can be used as an effective scavenger of hydroxyl radical in the study of radiation-induced membrane damage. It is also used for resuspension of cell precipitation.
- A zwitterionic buffer suitable for the pH range of 7.4-8.8. PKa at 25 ° C is 8.05.
- A zwitterionic amino acid, usually useful in the pH range of 7.4-8.8. PKa at 25 ° C is 8.05.
- Tricine is a commonly used electrophoretic buffer.
- Trizma buffer has been used as eluent in asymmetric flow field flow fractionation (affff).
- Tricine has higher negative charge (more negative charge) than glycine, which makes it migrate faster.
- Tricine’s high ionic strength leads to more ion movement and less protein movement. This allows for the separation of low molecular weight proteins in lower percentage acrylamide gel. Tricine has been shown to separate proteins in the range of 1 to 100 kDa by electrophoresis. It was found that 25 mmol / L Tricine buffer was the most effective buffer firefly luciferase among the ten buffers detected by ATP.
- In the study of radiation-induced membrane damage, Tricine was also found to be an effective hydroxyl radical scavenger.
Preparation of Tricine
- Prepare 800 ml of dh2o in a suitable container.
- 179.17 g Tricine was added to the solution.
- Adjust the solution to the desired pH value with 10N NaOH.
- Add dh2o until the volume is 1.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209