Model No.: LYN- 1758-73-2
Name:: Thiourea Dioxide
Exact Mass: 107.99900
Other Name:: Methanesulfinic Acid
Packaging: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1000kg/bag, 25kg/drum, 50kg/drum
Productivity: 10000kg per month
Brand: zhishang chemical
Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 10000kg
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 2930909090
Top qiualty Thiourea dioxide cas 1758-73-2
Sulfur Dioxide as a reducing agent in the printing and dyeing industry is widely used in wool bleaching, vat dyes and sulfur dyes dyeing, disperse dye dyeing with the reduction of detergent, bleaching decolorant. In organic synthesis for the reduction of ketones, quinone, nitro, azo, azo, azo, azobenzene compounds and organic sulfides. Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is also used as a variety of decolorizing agent, is a photocumented latex sensitizer, the separation of rare metal rhodium and iridium chemical reagents, Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide can improve the stability of polyethylene. In the polyacrylonitrile and the polymerization process of adding thiourea dioxide, can make polyacrylonitrile color improvement, synthetic fiber production is an important complementary products. Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide is also widely used in medicine, spices and other fine chemical products production.
(1) Thiourea dioxide is used in reductive bleaching in textiles.Thiourea dioxide has also been used for the reduction of aromatic nitroaldehydes and nitroketones to nitroalcohols.
(2) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is a new environmental-protection agent which can be used in place of sodium hydrosulfite, It has better thermal stability and stronger reducing ability. Operation is simple and effective, and transportation and storage convenient. There is no pollution associated during the operation.
(3) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is a promoter used with textiles and dyes, it is widely used to reduce dyes and sulfur dyes, and for bleaching wool and silk. Other uses include the reduction cleaning of disperse dyes, stripping undesirable colors from dyes, and in dye vat cleaning.
(4) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is also used in the paper industry as a bleaching agent and for deinking waste paper.
(5) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 may be used as catalyst for producing synthetic resins in the polymer materials industry, and also has applications in organic synthesis of photosensitive materials, pharmaceuticals, spices and other fine chemicals, as well as in precious metal recovery and separation.
|Iron(Fe)||10 PPM max|
Thiourea dioxide or thiox is an organosulfur compound that is used in the textile industry. It functions as a reducing agent. Thiourea dioxide is not a dioxide, but instead is a derivative of a sulfinic acid(RS(O)(OH), hence the alternative name formamidine sulfinic acid.
1.Stable quality, high quality satisfy customer’s high grade sourcing request.
2.Competitive price .
3.Correct delivery time promise.
4.Continuous improvement make sure the long-term cooperation.
5.Honest service for your whole sourcing process
|Thiourea dioxide Basic information|
|Product Name:||Thiourea dioxide|
|Product Categories:||Building Blocks;Chemical Synthesis;Organic Building Blocks;Sulfonic/Sulfinic Acids;Sulfur Compounds;INORGANIC & ORGANIC CHEMICALS;Inorganic Chemicals|
|Thiourea dioxide Chemical Properties|
|Melting point||124-127 °C (dec.)(lit.)|
|refractive index||1.6550 (estimate)|
|PH||4 (10g/l, H2O, 20℃)|
|Water Solubility||30 g/L (20 oC)|
|CAS DataBase Reference||1758-73-2(CAS DataBase Reference)|
|EPA Substance Registry System||Methanesulfinic acid, aminoimino-(1758-73-2)|
TEST: Thiourea dioxide CAS no. 1758-73-2
Confirm to the standard