Tocopheryl Acetate CAS 7695-91-2 VitaMin E Acetate
Factory Supply Tocopheryl Acetate CAS 7695-91-2 VitaMin E Acetate with Best Price
- Appearance: Light yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tocopheryl Acetate Supplier & Manufacturer
Tocopheryl Acetate: The Complete Guide
Tocopheryl Acetate for Sale
Basic Info of Tocopheryl Acetate
VitaMin E acetate; alpha tocopheryl acetate; di alpha tocopheryl acetate; dl alpha tocopherol acetate; vitamin e tocopheryl acetate
Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Cosmetic raw materials; Plant extracts
What is Tocopheryl Acetate?
Tocopheryl acetate is a yellow-colored or yellow transparent thick fluid, almost odorless, and it is conveniently oxidized when revealed to light. Vitamin E contains numerous functions that can promote numerous aspects of human health, as well as it is widely utilized in a range of individual treatment as well as health items.
Tocopheryl acetate is both a skin conditioner and also an antioxidant, and also when used as an aesthetic ingredient, it has safety impacts such as protecting against damages to the skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Additionally, it can be absorbed the form of a vitamin supplement.
Tocopheryl acetate has substantial anti-oxidation, elimination of totally free radicals in the body, prevention of cancer, improvement of immunity and other features, as well as is a vital vitamin in human life tasks. Nonetheless, because the six-position hydroxyl team on the chroman ring of vitamin E is conveniently oxidized to form the corresponding quinone, the vitamin E quinone no more has the organic task of vitamin E. Esterification of vitamin E can prevent the oxidation of vitamin E, boost the stability of vitamin E items, as well as additionally resolve the trouble of poor water solubility as well as enhance its surface area activity.
Tocopheryl Acetate Uses
- Vitamin E has the impact of preventing the oxidation of cell membranes and intracellular unsaturated fats and other very easy oxides in the body’s metabolic process, consequently shielding the honesty of cell membranes and also protecting against aging, and also can maintain the typical function of reproductive organs.
- Vitamin E has strong reducibility and also can be made use of as an antioxidant to eliminate totally free radicals in the body and also decrease the damages of ultraviolet rays to the human body.
For skin treatment, hair treatment, and so on.
- Utilized as ingredients in medications, nutritional products as well as cosmetics.
- After vitamin E ends up being vitamin E acetate, it has various other unique effects. For instance, vitamin E acetate can be used to prepare medicines for the therapy of oral mucosal dryness, vaginal dryness and itching, anal, nasal and eye mucosal abscess, dental mucosal ulcers. swelling, glossitis, keratoconjunctivitis, keratitis, corneal pain, corneal ulcer, corneal deepithelialization, capsular rhinitis, nasal vestibulitis, atrophic vaginitis, etc.
- Vitamin E has solid reducibility, has anti-oxidation and anti-aging results in the process of human metabolism, as well as can maintain the normal function of reproductive organs. Generally, DL-vitamin E can be utilized as a nutritional fortifier, as well as can also be strengthened with D-α-tocopherol, D-α-tocopherol acetate or DL-α-tocopherol, and also the dose has to be transformed.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy tocopheryl acetate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Tocopheryl Acetate
Natural vitamin E, also known as tocopherol, includes 4 kinds, among the various forms of vitamin E compounds, A-tocopherol) has the highest biological activity. Therefore, tocopherol acetate prepared from natural tocopherol is the most active vitamin E derivative. Its biological activity is three times that of synthetic vitamin E, and it has no chemical pollution and no toxic and side effects on the human body, ensuring the effectiveness of the material. The ingredients are not destroyed, maintaining the pure natural quality of the product. Natural tocopherol acetate has the advantages of high physiological activity, rich nutrition, safety and reliability, and conforms to the trend of human beings to strengthen nutrition, return to nature, and safe consumption, and has been used more and more to replace synthetic vitamin E.
Tocopherol acetate is an essential ingredient for human nutrition, and has significant functions such as anti-oxidation, elimination of free radicals in the body, prevention of cancer, and pre-improvement of immunity. As a feed additive, it can improve the reproductive function of animals and increase fecundity. In the food industry, it is mainly used as an antioxidant and nutritional fortifier for oily foods; in the pharmaceutical industry, it can be used as a pharmaceutical raw material for the production of finished medicines, and is useful for the treatment of periodontitis, pachydermia, fatty liver, arteriosclerosis, high cholesterol It has good effects on blood circulation, etc. It can be used in cosmetics to delay skin aging, increase skin elasticity, restore youthful vitality, moisturize the skin, and maintain skin moisture.
In fact, a large part of the use of tocopherol is achieved with tocopherol acetate. In addition, the natural only tocopherol (or natural tocopherol) produced by some manufacturers is actually its acetate, and the so-called tocopherol is actually tocopherol acetate. Due to the large molecular weight of tocopherol and a longer side chain, it is fat-soluble. This brings unfavorable factors to the products used in feed additives, medicines, food, cosmetics and so on.
When used as a feed additive, it is easy to oxidize, which affects its activity; when used as a drug, because it cannot dissolve in water-soluble media, its application in intravenous injection is limited. This is due to the “allogenic response” in the muscle due to the presence of the oily carrier. When used as a cosmetic, it can only be made into a milky form because it cannot be miscible with water-soluble active ingredients. Such products often have poor surface activity, making it difficult to exert the physiological effects of their active ingredients. The synthesis of water-soluble tocopheryl acetate compensates for these deficiencies. Compared with free tocopherol, tocopherol acetate products have many application advantages in medicine, cosmetics, food and feed.
Preparation of Vitamin E
The low-carbon alcohol of C1-C4 or the mixture of alcohol and ketone containing (5%-15%) low-carbon ketone of C3-C5 is used as an extracting agent to extract from vegetable oil. For example, add 50 mL of methanol to 100 g of crude palm oil, shake and extract at 45 °C, take the methanol phase to freeze overnight at -10 to -20 °C, filter to remove the precipitated sterols and fatty acid crystals, and distill the mother liquor to remove methanol to obtain vitamin E. Concentrated, the content is 11%.
The deodorized distillate in the oil and fat deodorization process is used as a raw material, the fatty acid therein is esterified with a polyhydric alcohol, and the ester is removed by steam distillation to obtain a concentrate.
For example, 1000g soybean oil deodorized distillate (acid value 68.8, saponification value 133, iodine value 152) was added with glycerol with an equivalent acid value of 1.1 times (41.4g), and refluxed with xylene (240°C) until the acid value decreased. To 0.5, after removing the solvent, the esterified product was distilled with steam (at 400Pa), the acid freed in the distillation process was esterified with glycerol, and finally distilled to obtain a concentrate with a content of 56.3% and a yield of 64.8%.
Saponification, enzymatic and other methods can also be used.
- DL-alpha-Tocopherol acetate – PubChem
- Zheng Yansheng, Su Hui, Li Junsheng, et al. Study on synthesis of vitamin E acetate catalyzed by triethylamine[J]. Journal of Guangxi Institute of Technology, 2006, 17(3): 33-35.
- Li Juan, Yao Yuni. Vitamin feed additive-α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E acetate)[J]. China Feed Additives, 2012 (3): 17-19.
Tocopheryl Acetate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a tocopheryl acetate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best tocopheryl acetate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for tocopheryl acetate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.