Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate CAS 10025-69-1
Factory Supply Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate CAS 10025-69-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless or white oblique crystal
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate Supplier & Manufacturer
Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate: The Complete Guide
Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate|
|Other Name:||Stannous chloride dihydrate; Tin chloride dihydrate|
|Type:||Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Inorganic salts; Catalysts and additives|
What is Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate?
The chemical formula of stannous chloride is SnCl2, also known as tin dichloride. There are anhydrous and hydrate, the former is transparent crystal, the melting point is 246°C, the boiling point is 652°C, and the relative density is 3.95. It can be dissolved in water and be oxidized in the air to form insoluble chlorine oxide. It is hydrolyzed in water to form basic stannous chloride [Sn(OH)Cl] precipitation. When preparing its solution, it needs to be dissolved with concentrated hydrochloric acid and then diluted to inhibit hydrolysis. Because it is easily oxidized by air, metal tin is added to the solution. Granules prevent oxidation.
Tin protochloride dihydrate is a colorless monoclinic crystal or flaky crystal with a melting point of 37.7°C and a relative density of 2.71. It loses crystal water when heated to 100°C. Tin protochloride is commonly used as reducing agent, mordant, decolorizing agent and analytical reagent in chemical industry production; it is used for tin plating in electroplating industry. The methods for preparing stannous chloride dihydrate mainly include the reaction method of metal tin and hydrochloric acid; the reaction method of metal tin, chlorine gas and water.
Among the above methods, the method of direct reaction of metal tin and hydrochloric acid has extremely slow reaction speed, high energy consumption, low product concentration, and large amount of three wastes. The process of this method is also accompanied by hydrogen generation, which has the risk of explosion. The reaction of metal tin, chlorine gas and hydration to synthesize stannous chloride dihydrate reacts violently at the initial stage, and the control of pressure and temperature is relatively difficult, and the requirements for equipment are relatively high.
Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate Uses
- Strong reducing agent for hydride determination by AAS, colorimetric determination of silver, lead, arsenic and molybdenum. Determination of inorganic phosphorus and alkaline phosphatase activity in serum. Determination of phosphorus content in soil and plants by molybdenum blue method. Catalysts for organic reactions.
- Tin(II) chloride dihydrate is used in industries such as dyes, fragrances, mirrors, and electroplating; it is also used as ultra-high pressure lubricating oil, bleaching agent, reducing agent, mordant, decolorizing agent and analytical reagent, used for silver, arsenic, molybdenum , Determination of mercury. Strong reducing agent.
- Tin(II) chloride dihydrate is mainly used in acid tin plating as main salt. Tin is in a divalent state in the plating solution, and the cathode efficiency is high, and the general dosage is 40-60 kg/L. It can also be used in the glass mirror industry as a sensitizer for silver nitrate plating, so that the coating brightness is good, and the coating of this product is not easy to fall off when it is added to ABS electroplating.
- As a strong reducing agent for carbonyl allylation reactions; as a Lewis acid catalyst in CC bond reactions; synergistic synthesis of α-glycosides, alkenes, dienes, cis-vinyl oxirane and allyl selenium with AgClO4 Catalyst for the synthesis of and endoperoxide deoxygenation; for the protection of carboxylic acids in the presence of 1,3-dithiane and selective methoxybenzyl ether scavengers; additive in hydroformylation and carbonylation reactions.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy tin(ii) chloride dihydrate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate
In terms of elemental analysis, stannous chloride is mainly used as an analytical reagent for the determination of silver, arsenic, molybdenum, mercury, etc. The content of molybdenum in ore was determined by stannous chloride reduction potassium thiocyanate spectrophotometry. The experiment uses tin protochloride, potassium thiocyanate and phosphate to treat the standard sample and the ore sample solution, wherein stannous chloride is the reducing agent, potassium thiocyanate is the color complexing agent, and phosphate is the stabilizing agent. Under the conditions, the standard curve equation A=0.9997c~0.0008 was obtained, and the molybdenum content in the ore sample was analyzed and determined by using this relational formula. The precision of the determination results was high, which met the determination requirements. Using creatinine correction-alkaline stannous chloride reduction-cold atomic absorption spectrometry to determine mercury content in urine, this method is fast, simple and has high recovery rate, and is suitable for the determination of large-scale samples.
In addition, stannous chloride is also widely used in the analysis of iron, phosphorus, germanium, tungsten, platinum and other elements. For the determination of iron in iron ore, the SnCl2-A-B three-system method is generally used, and the mercury-free and chromium-free titration method of stannous chloride-titanium trichloride-potassium permanganate is used to determine iron. Determination of iron in ore, the result is satisfactory. Using stannous chloride-methylene blue-potassium dichromate mercury-free titration method and using methylene blue as pre-reduction indicator, a mercury-free titration method for total iron in iron ore by stannous chloride reduction and potassium dichromate was established. analysis method.
The results show that: when SnCl2 is used as the pre-reducing agent and methylene blue is used as the pre-reduction indicator, 2~3 drops of methylene blue with a concentration of 2.94g/L are added dropwise, and the color changes at the pre-reduction end point and titration end point are sharp. Two kinds of iron ores were analyzed, and the standard method was used to conduct a control test. It was found that at the 95% confidence level, there was no significant difference in the precision of the measured values obtained by the two methods, and there was no significant difference between the average values of the two groups of data. Significant difference. When using stannous chloride reduction spectrophotometry to measure total phosphorus, glycerol is used instead of water as the medium of stannous chloride solution, which solves the problem of limited use time of stannous chloride solution, has the advantages of saving reagents and time, and Long-term experiments have proved that the correlation between the stability of the chromogenic solution and the calibration curve is better when glycerol is used as the medium, and it can be popularized and used in practical work.
The Detection Method of Tin Protochloride
Tested according to the analysis method specified in HG/T 2526-93
- Determination of stannous chloride content
(calculated as SnCl2·2H2O) Determination of content In acidic medium, divalent tin reacts with ferric ammonium sulfate to reduce ferric iron to ferrous iron. Under the mixed condition of sulfur-phosphorus, using sodium diphenylamine sulfonate as indicator, titrate ferrous iron with potassium dichromate standard titration solution to calculate the content of stannous chloride.
- Determination of heavy metal content
Use a mixture of hydrochloric acid and nitric acid to oxidize divalent tin to tetravalent tin, and use citric acid to mask interfering ions. In acidic medium, sodium sulfide and heavy metal ions form colored sulfides, which are visually compared with standard solutions.
- Determination of sulfate content
Under acidic conditions, barium chloride was used to precipitate sulfate ions, and the turbidity was visually compared with barium sulfate standard turbidimetric solution.
- Determination of arsenic content
In acidic solution, arsenic As(III) was further reduced to arsine with potassium iodide and stannous chloride. When arsine gas reacts with mercuric bromide test paper, brown spots are produced, which are compared with standard color classes.
- Determination of hydrogen sulfide precipitate in alkaline solution (calculated as Pb)
The samples were determined by flame atomic absorption spectrometry after treatment.
Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a tin(ii) chloride dihydrate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best tin(ii) chloride dihydrate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for tin(ii) chloride dihydrate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.