Model No.: X-CAS 1758-73-2
Name:: Thiourea Dioxide
Exact Mass: 107.99900
Other Name:: Methanesulfinic Acid
Packaging: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1000kg/bag, 25kg/drum, 50kg/drum
Productivity: 10000kg per month
Brand: zhishang chemical
Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 10000kg
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 2930909090
Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2
Sulfur Dioxide as a reducing agent in the printing and dyeing industry is widely used in wool bleaching, vat dyes and sulfur dyes dyeing, disperse dye dyeing with the reduction of detergent, bleaching decolorant. In organic synthesis for the reduction of ketones, quinone, nitro, azo, azo, azo, azobenzene compounds and organic sulfides. Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is also used as a variety of decolorizing agent, is a photocumented latex sensitizer, the separation of rare metal rhodium and iridium chemical reagents, Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide can improve the stability of polyethylene. In the polyacrylonitrile and the polymerization process of adding thiourea dioxide, can make polyacrylonitrile color improvement, synthetic fiber production is an important complementary products. Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide is also widely used in medicine, spices and other fine chemical products production.
(1) Thiourea dioxide is used in reductive bleaching in textiles.Thiourea dioxide has also been used for the reduction of aromatic nitroaldehydes and nitroketones to nitroalcohols.
(2) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is a new environmental-protection agent which can be used in place of sodium hydrosulfite, It has better thermal stability and stronger reducing ability. Operation is simple and effective, and transportation and storage convenient. There is no pollution associated during the operation.
(3) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is a promoter used with textiles and dyes, it is widely used to reduce dyes and sulfur dyes, and for bleaching wool and silk. Other uses include the reduction cleaning of disperse dyes, stripping undesirable colors from dyes, and in dye vat cleaning.
(4) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 is also used in the paper industry as a bleaching agent and for deinking waste paper.
(5) Dyestuffs And Pigments Thiourea dioxide cas no 1758-73-2 may be used as catalyst for producing synthetic resins in the polymer materials industry, and also has applications in organic synthesis of photosensitive materials, pharmaceuticals, spices and other fine chemicals, as well as in precious metal recovery and separation.
|Iron(Fe)||10 PPM max|
Thiourea dioxide or thiox is an organosulfur compound that is used in the textile industry. It functions as a reducing agent. Thiourea dioxide is not a dioxide, but instead is a derivative of a sulfinic acid(RS(O)(OH), hence the alternative name formamidine sulfinic acid.
1.Stable quality, high quality satisfy customer’s high grade sourcing request.
2.Competitive price .
3.Correct delivery time promise.
4.Continuous improvement make sure the long-term cooperation.
5.Honest service for your whole sourcing process
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the Raw Material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion.
6> Pharmaceutical Intermediates: The so-called pharmaceutical intermediates, refers to the production of pharmaceutical products in the process, the use of raw materials, materials, accessories and other intermediate products.
7> Agricultural Chemicals: Research and agriculture related chemical, including pesticide, plant growth regulator, fertilizer, compound fertilizer, herbicide etc.