Thiourea CAS 62-56-6 Thiocarbamide
Factory Supply Thiourea CAS 62-56-6 Thiocarbamide with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Thiourea Supplier & Manufacturer
Thiourea: The Complete Guide
Thiourea for Sale
Thiocarbamide; Thiourea dioxide; Ethylene thiourea; Kegunaan thiourea
Inorganic salt; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Thiourea?
Thiourea, white brilliant as well as bitter crystal, soluble in cold water, ethanol, slightly soluble in ether, flammable, family member density 1405kg/m3, melting point 170 ℃ ～ 173 ℃. It is easy to deliquescence in the air as well as becomes ammonium thiocyanate at 150 ° C, which has reducibility as well as can lower totally free iodine to iodide ions. Thiourea is abundant in reactivity and is made use of to prepare different compounds. It can react with a range of oxidants to form organic compounds, and also can additionally develop easily soluble addition compounds with inorganic compounds.
Thiourea is a compound formed after the oxygen in urea is replaced by sulfur, and it belongs to thioamide (RC(S)NR2, R is a hydrocarbon group). Thiourea can form a stable compound with metal. Adding a small amount of thiourea to the acid solution during metal cleaning can inhibit the corrosion of the acid solution to the metal; thiourea can also be used as a catalyst for the production of phthalic anhydride and fumaric acid. In industry, thiourea can be used as a raw material for the production of pesticides, medicines, fuels, resins, compressed powders, etc. It can also be used as a photographic developing material, a rubber vulcanization accelerator, a flotation agent for metal minerals, as well as electroplating industry and chemical reagents. In agriculture, thiourea can be used as a fungicide, a rust remover, a potato germination promoter, a livestock fattening agent, and a nitrifying fertilizer. In medicine, it can be used to produce sulfa drugs, which are the raw materials of Quzhuling and contraceptives, synthetic anti-hyperthyroidism drugs, anti-tuberculosis drugs, intravenous anesthetics, etc.
Thiourea is used in medicine as an intermediate for the production of thiourea drugs and thyroid disease-inhibiting drugs. When repeatedly acting, it can inhibit the functions of the thyroid and hematopoietic organs, causing symptoms such as central nervous system paralysis and reduced respiratory and cardiac function. , documented in the literature as 10g/kg.
- Strong denaturant to increase protein solubility and recovery.
- Thiourea used as analytical reagent, complex indicator and chromatography reagent.
- In medicine, it is made use of as an intermediate in the production of drugs. It is used as a vulcanization accelerator in the rubber market. It is made use of as a flotation representative in the mining industry. Likewise used as material, paper treatment agent, printing as well as dyeing auxiliaries.
- Reducing agent. Precipitant for lead, thallium and cadmium. Identification and determination of bismuth, ruthenium, selenium, lead, tellurium, palladium and selenite. Organic synthesis, preparation of thiols from haloalkanes.
- Thiourea is the main raw material for the production of thiourea dioxide. In medicine (sulfathiazole, methylthiouracil, tetrazolimide, nitazolimide, fluorouracil), pesticides (insecticide, sterilization, acaricide, weed control, virus control, etc.), chemical fertilizer (nitrogen fertilizer synergist), Silk industry, agriculture, metal beneficiation, etc.
- This product is used as the raw material for the synthesis of sulfathiazole, methionine and fat pig tablets. Used as raw material for dyes and dyeing auxiliaries, resins and compression molding powders. It can also be used as a vulcanization accelerator for rubber, a flotation agent for metal minerals, a catalyst for the preparation of phthalic anhydride and fumaric acid, and as a metal rust inhibitor. In photographic materials, it can be used as developer and toner. It can also be used in electroplating industry. Thiourea is also used in many aspects such as diazo photosensitive paper, synthetic resin coating, anion exchange resin, germination accelerator, bactericide, etc. Thiourea is also used as a fertilizer.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy thiourea, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Thiourea
Thiourea can reduce peroxides to the corresponding diols. For example, in the following reaction, cyclopentadiene is first cycloadded with singlet oxygen to form a labile epoxide intermediate, which is then reduced with thiourea to give the corresponding diol.
Thiourea is therefore also used in the ozonation of olefins, ie reducing the intermediate ozonide to the corresponding carbonyl compound. Methyl sulfide can also perform a similar reaction, but its application is limited due to its volatility and unpleasant odor. Thiourea is difficult to volatilize and has no odor, so it is widely used.
Thioureas are also used to convert halohydrocarbons to mercaptans, with the intermediate products being isothiourea salts.
Thiourea can also be used for the construction of pyrimidine ring system. The specific process is: the amino group in thiourea is condensed with carbonyl and enol in β-dicarbonyl compound, and then desulfurization.
Similarly, aminothiazoles can also be prepared by the reaction of thiourea and α-halogenated ketones.
The semiconductor cadmium sulfide nanoparticles can be prepared by the reaction of cadmium sulfate and thiourea. The specific process is as follows: a turbid solution containing 1 g of cadmium sulfate (1.3 mmol), 0.5 g of thiourea (6.6 mmol) and 0.1 g of silicon dioxide was reacted at room temperature for 3 hours in the presence of ultrasonic waves. The yellow color of the reactant indicates the formation of the product cadmium sulfide.
Thiourea is used in the production of flame retardant resin, rubber vulcanization accelerator, photocopying paper (photosensitive copy paper) and almost all copy paper. The gold and silver extraction by the thiourea method avoids the pollution and odor of cyanide produced by the traditional cyanidation method.
Purification Method of Thiourea
Add 3000L of deionized water to the 5000L reactor, heat up with steam, when the temperature of the deionized water in the reactor reaches 40°C, start to add 1000KG of industrial thiourea with a main content of 98.00%, stir, and after the thiourea is completely dissolved, Add 1KG of industrial sodium carbonate with a total alkali content of ≥98.8%, and add 1KG of activated carbon. When the temperature of the material in the reaction kettle reaches 75 °C, control the amount of steam introduced to keep the material in the kettle at 75 °C for 1 hour, and then use a centrifugal pump to pump the material in the kettle into the filter, after primary filtration, secondary filtration The filtrate was then transferred to a crystallization tank, cooled for crystallization, centrifuged at 10°C, washed and dried to obtain 746KG of product with a yield of 75.7%.
- Report two
In the reaction kettle of 8000L, add the industrial thiourea of 1000kg content 96.5% and the deionized water of 5000L, then use steam to heat up and be controlled to make thiourea dissolve completely between 45～55 ℃, at this temperature, pass through at a constant speed in the kettle. Enter carbon dioxide gas, when the pH value drops to between 6 and 8, continue to feed carbon dioxide gas for 5 minutes, use a centrifuge to filter out about 2kg of impurities, the filtrate is poured into the anion removal reactor, and 20kg of 201 type strong alkali is added to the kettle. 20 minutes at 45-55 °C, then centrifuge filtration, the filtrate was transferred to a crystallization kettle, cooled for crystallization, at 25 °C, centrifugal filtration, and drying to obtain 926 kg of a product with a content of 99.6%, with a yield of 95.6%.
Thiourea Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a thiourea supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best thiourea raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for thiourea and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.