Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Tetraethyl orthosilicate/TEOS/teos tetraethyl orthosilicate
Place of Origin:
1 L/bottle, 25 L/drum, 200 L/drum
Electronics Chemicals, Rubber Auxiliary Agents
|Product Name||Tetraethyl orthosilicate/TEOS|
Ethyl silicate is also known as Tetraethyl orthosilicate,colorless, transparent liquid with special smell. Stable under the condition of anhydrous, when encountering water, it decomposes into ethanol and silicic acid, cloudy in moist air, soluble in alcohol, ether and other organic solvents. It is toxic, strong irritative to the human eye and respiratory tract. it is prepared by distillation after the reaction of silicon tetrachloride with ethanol. It is used for producing heat and chemical resistant coatings and preparing silicone solvent, can also be used in organic synthesis, the basic raw material for preparing advanced crystal, used as optical glass processing agent, binders, insulation materials for electronics industry, etc.
Ethyl silicate is a flammable, colourless liquid with a mild, sweet, alcohol-like odour. Exposure to ethyl silicate can occur through inhalation, ingestion, and eye or skin contact. It is practically insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol, and slightly soluble in benzene.
Tetraethyl Orthosilicate Uses:
- Tetraethyl orthosilicate is Used as insulating materials in electronic industry, also used for optical glass processing and used as coagulants.
- For precision casting, as a sand binder. Metal surface treated by ethyl silicate vapor can be anticorrosion and waterproof. Ethyl silicate can be used to bleed on the metal surface of the silicon, processing optical glass can improve its light transmittance. Fine silica powder produced by complete hydrolysis can be used to manufacture the phosphor. Ethyl silicate is raw material for silicone oil. Ethyl silicate can also be used to manufacture heat-resistant, chemical-resistant coatings. In Japan, 90% of ethyl silicate is used as an anti-corrosion coating (zinc-rich paint) base material.
- Tetraethyl orthosilicate is Mainly used in chemical-resistant coatings and heat-resistant coatings, used as silicone solvent and precision-made binder. Fine silica powder produced after complete hydrolysis, used for the manufacture of phosphor, also used as a chemical reagent.
- Tetraethoxysilane is mainly used in optical glass, chemical resistant coatings and heat-resistant coatings and adhesives, modification for anti-corrosion coating, used as crosslinking agent, a binder, a dehydrating agent, used for manufacturing catalyst skeleton, high purity ultrafine silica.
- Used as Insulating materials in electronic industry, coatings, optical glass treatment agents, coagulants, used for organic synthesis, used as solvents for the preparation of organosilicon.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.