Tetrachloroethylene CAS 127-18-4
Factory Supply Tetrachloroethylene CAS 127-18-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tetrachloroethylene Supplier & Manufacturer
Tetrachloroethylene: The Complete Guide
Tetrachloroethylene for Sale
|Inorganic salt; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Tetrachloroethylene?
Tetrachloroethylene, likewise known as perchlorethylene, is a compound formed by changing all hydrogen atoms in ethylene with chlorine in regards to molecular structure. It was first created by Faraday in 1821 when hexachloroethane was pyrolyzed. Tetrachloroethylene is insoluble in sugar, glycerin and protein, a little soluble in water (0.015 at 25 ° C), and also miscible with ethanol, ether, chloroform, benzene as well as chlorine natural solvents. Not hydrolyzed. In the lack of air, moisture as well as driver, it is still very secure also when warmed to 500 ° C. Hydrogenation can generate tetrachloroethane. Chlorination creates hexachloroethane. Tetrachloroethylene can additionally react with bromine to generate monobromotrichloro or dibromodichloro compounds. Under the action of stimulant, it can likewise react with hydrogen fluoride. In the existence of light, air as well as water for a long time, it slowly breaks down into chloral and also phosgene, and rusts iron, light weight aluminum, zinc and various other metals, which can be suppressed by including stabilizers. If triggered carbon exists, it will certainly be decomposed right into hexachlorobenzene and also hexachloroethane when warmed to 700 ° C. Perchlorethylene can be oxidized by strong oxidizing agents. Perchlorethylene can respond violently with barium powder, beryllium powder, lithium shavings, dinitrogen tetroxide, and also salt hydroxide. Tetrachloroethylene is toxic and is a main nerve system depressant, which can trigger migraines, queasiness, vomiting, as well as even coma.
Tetrachloroethylene is commonly made use of in completely dry cleansing and steel degreasing, as well as is also used to make other chemicals and customer items. It is a non-flammable liquid at area temperature level. Conveniently unstable, with boosting sweet taste. Lots of people can scent it when the air includes components per million perchlorethylene. It is an anemic liquid with a particular smell. Decomposes on contact with warm surfaces or flames. This produces harmful as well as harsh fumes of hydrogen chloride, phosgene and also chlorine. Decays slowly on contact with moisture. This generates trichloroacetic acid and also hydrochloric acid. Responds strongly with metal powders producing fire and also surge risk.
On October 27, 2017, the listing of carcinogens launched by the International Company for Research Study on Cancer of the Globe Health Organization was at first compiled for referral, as well as Tetrachloroethylene (perchlorethylene) was consisted of in the listing of 2A health hazards. On July 23, 2019, tetrachloroethylene was consisted of in the listing of toxic and harmful water toxins.
- In industry, tetrachlorethylene is primarily used as solvent, natural synthesis, metal surface area cleaner and completely dry cleaning agent, desulfurizer, warm transfer medium. Clinically made use of as an anthelmintic. It is additionally an intermediate for the manufacturing of trichlorethylene and also fluorine-containing organic compounds. Common homeowners may be subjected to low concentrations of perchlorethylene with the ambience, food and also alcohol consumption water.
- Tetrachloroethylene has great solubility for numerous inorganic and organic compounds, such as sulfur, iodine, mercuric chloride, light weight aluminum trichloride, fat, rubber and material, and so on. This solubility is widely made use of as metal degreasing cleaning agent, paint remover, completely dry cleaning agent, rubber solvent, ink solvent, fluid soap, degreasing of top-quality hair as well as plumes; tetrachlorethylene is additionally made use of as bug spray (hookworm and also ginger worm) medicine; fabric processing finishing representative.
- Perc is additionally an anthelmintic, effective in the therapy of hookworm infections, eliminating Ancylostoma duodenale and Ancylostoma americana. Nonetheless, side effects such as lightheadedness, frustration, queasiness, drowsiness, and drunkenness may occur. Normally, its pills are swallowed on a vacant tummy, and also oil and also alcohol are prevented throughout the drug to stay clear of poisoning. It is very harmful to the liver and also central nervous system, has solid inflammation to the digestion system, as well as can trigger anemia, so it is seldom utilized currently.
- Tetrachloroethylene completely dry cleansing is still dominant worldwide presently. Using tetrachlorethylene can successfully and safely clean garments. It has reduced solvent intake and emissions, can be recycled repeatedly, and has good safety and security efficiency. Structurally talking, due to the chlorine atoms in it, tetrachlorethylene is hard to burn, and also it has neither flash point neither surge; nonetheless, when it sheds with other compounds, it can produce annoying and also hazardous gases, so do not touch open flames and also high-temperature substances over 150 ° C; it is denser than air as well as much heavier than air, and it will deposit on the ground; it is much heavier than water as well as will certainly sink in the lower layer when it is layered with water.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy tetrachloroethylene, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Health and Safety
The toxicity of tetrachloroethylene is between medium and low. Although tetrachloroethylene is widely used in dry cleaning and degreasing, reports of human injuries are uncommon. However, the International Agency for Research on Cancer has listed it as a Class 2A carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. Like many organochlorine compounds, perc can depress the central nervous system, and perc can enter the body through skin contact and inhalation of vapors.
Due to the toxicity and carcinogenic risks of tetrachlorethylene, the California Air Resources Bureau banned the use of tetrachlorethylene in new dry-cleaning machines in 2007, and the old dry-cleaning machines must be shut down before mid-2010, and it is expected that all dry-cleaning machines using tetrachlorethylene will disappear before 2023.
In environments above 315 °C (599 °F), such as welding, perchlorethylene oxidizes to phosgene, a highly toxic gas.
High concentrations of tetrachloroethylene, especially in confined, poorly ventilated areas, can cause dizziness, headache, drowsiness, confusion, nausea, difficulty speaking and walking, unconsciousness, and death. Repeated or extensive skin exposure to perchlorethylene may cause irritation. The symptoms described above almost always occur when people are accidentally exposed to high levels of tetrachloroethylene in their work (or hobby) environment, or when they deliberately use it for a “high”. In industry, most workers are exposed to low concentrations, which will not have obvious effects on the nervous system. It is not known what health effects would result from inhaling low levels of perc in the air or drinking water that contains low levels of perc. Several studies have shown that women who were exposed to perchlorethylene in the dry-cleaning industry were significantly more likely to have menstrual problems and spontaneous miscarriages than women who were not exposed. However, whether perchlorethylene was the cause of these problems is unclear because other possible factors were not considered in the study.
- “Tetrachloroethylene”. Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health Concentrations (IDLH). National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Young, M.D.; et al. (1960). “The Comparative Efficacy of Bephenium Hydroxynaphthoate and Tetrachloroethylene against Hookworm and other Parasites of Man”. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
Tetrachloroethylene Supplier and Manufacturer
As a tetrachloroethylene supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best tetrachloroethylene raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for tetrachloroethylene and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.