Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide CAS 2052-49-5
Factory Supply Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide CAS 2052-49-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide Suppiler
Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide: The Complete Guide
Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide for Sale
Basic Info of Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide
Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide solution; 1-Butanaminium,N,N,N-tributyl-,hydroxide
Quaternary ammonium salt; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide?
Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide is a substance with the chemical formula (C4H9)4Noh, abbreviated as Bu4Noh, abbreviated as tbaoh or tbah. This types is utilized as a solution in water or alcohol. It is a common base in natural chemistry. Bu4Noh is much more soluble in natural solvents than more standard inorganic bases such as Koh and NaOH.
Noh options are generally prepared in situ from butylammonium halide Bu4NX, for example by reacting them with silver oxide or utilizing ion exchange resins. Trying to separate Bu4Noh would certainly result in Hofmann removal, causing Bu3N and also 1-butene. Because of this, bu4Noh solution is typically contaminated by Bu3n.
Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide Uses
- Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide is a strong base, which is generally used for alkylation and also deprotonation under stage transfer conditions. Common responses consist of the benzylation of amines as well as the development of Dichlorocarbene from chloroform.
- Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide can be counteracted with numerous not natural acids to get the lipophilic salt of conjugated base. For instance, tetrabutylammonium hydroxide is treated with disodium pyrophosphate Na 2 H 2 P 2 O 7 to get (Bu 4 N) 3 [HP 2 O 7 ] which is soluble in organic solvents. Likewise, relatively anhydrous bu4nf can be obtained by counteracting tetrabutylammonium hydroxide with hydrofluoric acid This salt is soluble in natural solvents as well as can be utilized for desilkylation.
- Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide is a cleansing reagent in the electronics market. It is typically made use of as an ion-pair mobile stage in chromatography for the determination of anions with MPIC in ion chromatography. If it is made use of in HPLC, the pH must be adjusted because it is alkaline.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy tetrabutylammonium hydroxide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Production Method of Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide
Dissolve 40 grams of tetra-n-butyl iodide in 90 ml of absolute methanol, add 20 grams of fine powdered pure silver oxide, seal it, and shake vigorously for 1 hour. Take a few milliliters of the mixture and check whether it contains I- after centrifugation. If it is a positive test, add 2 grams of silver oxide and shake it for 30 minutes. If it is a negative test, the mixture is filtered through a fine sand core funnel, and 3 parts of 50 ml of dry bath benzene are used. The reaction flask and funnel were rinsed and the washings were incorporated into the filtrate. Blow with pure nitrogen for 5 minutes during storage to prevent the absorption of water vapor and carbon dioxide.
In the above reaction, ethanol can be used to replace methanol, but tetra-n-butyl iodide is relatively stable in methanol.