Tetrabutylammonium Bromide CAS 1643-19-2
Factory Supply Tetrabutylammonium Bromide CAS 1643-19-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Tetrabutylammonium Bromide Supplement
Tetrabutylammonium Bromide: The Complete Guide
Index of Tetrabutylammonium Bromide Contents
Tetrabutylammonium Bromide for Sale
Basic Info of Tetrabutylammonium Bromide
Tetra ammonium bromide; tertbutylammonium bromide; tetrabutyl ammonium bromide; tetrabutylammonium bromide
1643-19-2 / 10549-76-5
Pharmaceutical raw materials; organic raw materials
What is Tetrabutylammonium Bromide?
Tetrabutylammonium bromide, a common chemical product on the market, is an ion-pairing reagent and an effective phase transfer catalyst. It is used in the preparation of many other tetrabutylammonium salts by salt double decay reactions. Anhydrous seeds are white solids.
As an organic chemical phase transfer catalyst, tetrabutylammonium bromide is used in the synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates such as benzyltriethylammonium chloride, ethyl cinnamate, pseudoionone, etc. It is also used in the anti-infective drug bamcillin In the synthesis of organic drugs such as sutacillin and sutacillin, tetrabutylammonium bromide is also used as a catalyst in the synthesis of antidiabetic drugs such as dapagliflozin with a new mechanism of action.
Tetrabutylammonium Bromide Uses
- Tetrabutylammonium bromide is used as phase transfer catalyst; polarographic analysis reagent; ion-pair chromatography reagent.
- Lon pair chromatography reagent, phase transfer catalyst. The synthesis of baminocillin, sutacillin, etc.
- Tetrabutylammonium bromide is used for the synthesis of 3-phenylacrolein, benzyl cinnamate and other chemicals. Tetrabutylammonium bromide can also be used in the electrochemical bromination of aromatic compounds.
- Tetrabutylammonium bromide is made use of to prepare various other salts of tetrabutylammonium cations by salt double disintegration reaction.
- Tetrabutylammonium bromide is made use of as a resource of bromine ions for alternative reactions. It is one of the typically made use of phase transfer catalysts. Because its melting point simply goes beyond 100 ° C as well as will certainly lower in the existence of other reagents, it can be considered an ionic fluid.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy tetrabutylammonium bromide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Tetrabutylammonium Bromide
CN201410203463.8 discloses a method for detecting minodronic acid using high performance liquid chromatography, which includes the following chromatographic conditions:
The mobile phase is a mixed solution of an aqueous solution containing sodium pyrophosphate and tetrabutylammonium bromide and methanol with a volume ratio of 90:10 to 100:0, and the pH of the aqueous solution is 7.0 to 8.0, wherein the concentration of sodium pyrophosphate The concentration of tetrabutylammonium bromide is 0.02~0.04mol/L, and the concentration of tetrabutylammonium bromide is 0.272~0.322g/L; the column used is octadecylsilane-bonded silica gel as filler, and the flow rate of high performance liquid chromatography is 0.8-1.2 ml/min, the detection wavelength is 218~282nm, and the injection volume is 5~50μl.
Using the detection method provided by the present invention, the separation degree of the main peak and the adjacent impurity peaks in the test sample and the raw material are all greater than 1.5, the column efficiency of the main peak is all greater than 3000, the tailing factor is good, and the system applicability is good.
Preparation of Tetrabutylammonium Bromide
- Synthetic reaction of tetrabutylammonium bromide
In a 1000-milliliter reactor with heating device, electric stirring, thermometer, and water circulation condenser, put 200 g of tri-n-butylamine, 200 g of bromobutane, 200 g of solvent acetonitrile, stir and heat to slow reflux, constant temperature Reaction for 22-24 hours.
- Make tetrabutylammonium bromide crude product
The mixture obtained after the reaction was distilled at atmospheric pressure, acetonitrile and excess bromobutane were recovered, heated to 100° C., and the remaining acetonitrile and bromobutane were removed under reduced pressure, and the resulting pale yellow transparent liquid was the crude tetrabutylammonium bromide.
150 g of ethyl acetate was added to the crude tetrabutylammonium bromide, heated to reflux and kept for 0.5 hours, then crystallized by cooling, filtered, and the product was decompressed at 50°C, and the vacuum was maintained at 30-35mmHg column to remove residual ethyl acetate, the obtained white crystal is the finished product of tetrabutylammonium bromide.
- Tetrabutylammonium Bromide – PubChem
- [Chinese invention] CN200910070539.3 A kind of preparation method of tetrabutylammonium bromide
- Henry J. Ledon (1988). “Diazo transfer by means of phase-transfer catalysis: di-tert-butyl diazomalonate”. Organic Syntheses.; Collective Volume, vol. 6, p. 414