Strontium Carbonate CAS 1633-05-2 SrCO3
Factory Supply Strontium Carbonate CAS 1633-05-2 SrCO3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Strontium Carbonate Suppiler
Strontium Carbonate: The Complete Guide
Strontium Carbonate for Sale
Basic Info of Strontium Carbonate
Strontianite; Strontiumcarbonate; SrCO3
Inorganic salt; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Strontium Carbonate?
Strontium carbonate, chemical formula SrCO3, anemic prismatic crystal or white powder. 926 ℃ to hexagonal system. Melting point 1497 ℃ (6.08 × 106pa) and a family member thickness of 3.70. A little soluble in water, a little soluble in saturated service of co2, soluble in ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate and also carbonic acid service. It responds with water down hydrochloric acid, nitric acid as well as acetic acid to release carbon dioxide. It starts to disintegrate at 820 ℃, gradually loses carbon dioxide at 1340 ℃, and also entirely decays into strontium oxide and carbon dioxide at white heat. The gas can get to 1.01 × 105Pa .
Strontium carbonate (SrCO3) comes from the carbonate of strontium and exists in the form of mineral strontium in nature. It can be put on various markets. Currently, strontium carbonate is often used as an affordable colorant in fireworks, since strontium and also its salts create a crimson fire. Generally talking, compared to other strontium salts, strontium carbonate is the first choice in fireworks because of its low cost, non hygroscopic and also acid neutralizing ability. It can likewise be used for road lighting and also preparing iridescent glass, luminous layers, strontium oxide or strontium salt, refined sugar as well as some medicines. It is additionally suggested to create matte glaze as a substitute for barium. On top of that, its application also involves the ceramic industry and also is made use of as a part of polish. In electrical items, it is utilized to generate strontium ferrite to generate long-term magnets for loudspeakers as well as door magnets. Strontium carbonate is likewise made use of to make some superconductors, such as BSCCO, in addition to electroluminescent materials.
Strontium carbonate is a crucial industrial resources, which is widely used in the manufacturing of picture tubes, screens, industrial displays, electronic parts, and so on strontium carbonate is also the main resources for preparing metal strontium as well as various strontium salts. In recent years, the need for high-purity strontium carbonate has been boosting for huge display shade TV sets, color screens for computer systems, high-performance magnetic materials, and so on. The manufacturing of strontium items in Japan, the United States, Germany and other industrialized countries has declined year by year as a result of the exhaustion of mineral capillaries, the rise of power expenses, as well as environmental pollution.
Strontium Carbonate Uses
- The duty of strontium carbonate is to produce color TV cathode ray tubes, electromagnets, strontium ferrites, pyrotechnics, fluorescent glass, signal bombs, and so on. It is also the raw material for the manufacturing of various other strontium salts, and also is used as the base powder for the manufacturing of unique PTC thermistor components.
- As a carrier for palladium, strontium carbonate can be utilized for hydrogenation. On top of that, it is likewise utilized in papermaking, medication, logical reagents, sugar refining, metal zinc electrolyte refining, strontium salt pigment production, etc.
- Strontium carbonate is split into two requirements: granular as well as powder. Granular is mainly made use of in TV glass in China, and also powder is primarily used in the manufacturing of strontium ferrite magnetic products, non-ferrous metal smelting, red pyrotechnics, and the manufacture of high-purity strontium carbonate for PTC. and other advanced digital originals. Mostly utilized in the production of TV glass as well as screen glass, strontium ferrite, magnetic materials and also non-ferrous metal desulfurization and various other sectors. It is additionally utilized in the manufacturing of fireworks, fluorescent glass, signal flares, papermaking, medication, logical reagents and also raw materials for the manufacture of other strontium salts.
- Strontium carbonate is the standard basic material for the manufacturing of strontium salts. Glass made from strontium carbonate has a solid ability to absorb x-rays, and also is primarily made use of in the manufacturing of cathode ray tubes for color Televisions. Likewise used in electromagnets, strontium ferrite, can be made right into tiny motors, magnetic separators and also audio speakers.
- Manufacture of fluorescent glass, removal of lead from strontium salt, dehydrogenation representative, filtration of sugar. High-purity strontium carbonate is utilized as a thick-film circuit product, and also a piezoelectric crystal transduction formula is utilized to make rainbow glass.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy strontium carbonate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Strontium Carbonate
Semiconductor photocatalysis technology is considered as a promising method for degrading pollutants in water because it can utilize solar energy, the most abundant energy source in nature. Using SrCl2 as a raw material, Sr(OH) 2 is prepared by a precipitation method, and then SrCO3 composite photocatalyst is obtained by high temperature calcination. Using methylene blue as the target, the photocatalytic properties of SrCO3 complexes were investigated under visible light. The results showed that the degradation rates of methylene blue by SrCO3 composites calcined at 500, 600, 700 and 800 °C after 150 min of visible light irradiation were 98.7%, 96.3%, 96.0% and 95.2%, respectively.
The compound SrCO3 is made use of for pyrotechnics and ceramic ferrites. It is likewise made use of to make rainbowlike glass for shade television tubes. Various other usages are improving sugar as well as preparing various other strontium salts. One of the most common use is as a cheap fireworks colorant. Strontium and its salts emit bright red in fires. Its capability to neutralize acids is likewise very practical in fireworks. Another comparable application is road flares. Strontium carbonate is utilized for electronic applications. It is used for manufacturing glass color television set to absorb X-rays created when cathode rays pester the glass covering of cathode-ray guns. Strontium CO3 is utilized to prepare iridescent glass, strontium oxide or strontium salt and also refined sugar. It is extensively used in ceramic industry as a part of glaze. It acts as a flux as well as can also change the color of some metal oxides. It is likewise made use of to manufacture strontium ferrite for irreversible magnets utilized in loudspeakers as well as door magnets. Strontium carbonate can be made use of to create many different strontium compounds by liquifying them in equivalent acids. Strontium bicarbonate has actually not been divided.
Production Method of Strontium Carbonate
Strontium carbonate exists in the form of Strontium in nature and can be mined from its deposits. However, it is usually made of the mineral lapis lazuli. Celestite is melted with sodium carbonate or boiled with ammonium carbonate solution at high temperature:
SrSO4 + Na2CO3 → SrCO3 + Na2SO4
SrSO4 + (NH4)2CO3 → SrCO3 + 2NH3 + CO2 + H2O
Strontium carbonate is insoluble in water. It speeds up from the item combination in the second reaction. If merged with sodium carbonate, the item mix is leached with water. Insoluble carbonate is separated from water-soluble sodium sulfate.