Soya Fatty Acid CAS 68308-53-2
Factory Supply Soya Fatty Acid CAS 68308-53-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Soya Fatty Acid Supplier & Manufacturer
Soya Fatty Acid: The Complete Guide
Soya Fatty Acid for Sale
What is Soya Fatty Acid?
Oleic acid, known as “safe fatty acid” by the nutritional circles, is a monounsaturated Omega-9 fatty acid that often exists in animals and plants, and is also the most abundant fatty acid in human adipose tissue. It has the functions of anti-oxidation, lowering cholesterol, lowering blood fat, and benefiting cardiovascular and cerebrovascular health, and can effectively improve immunity. Soybean acid can be extracted from soybeans.
The main components of soybean oil are linoleic acid and oleic acid, and also contain a small amount of palmitic acid, stearic acid and linolenic acid. Wherein, the chemical name of linoleic acid is Z, Z-9,12-octadecadienoic acid (C18:2), and the chemical name of oleic acid is 9-octadecenoic acid (C18:1). Soyoleic acid mainly exists in a variety of vegetable oils in the form of triglycerides, such as soybean oil, rapeseed oil, rice bran oil, etc.
A kind of preparation method of soy-oleic acid, the soy-oleic acid that it prepares through batching, saponification, acidification, water washing, distillation etc. preparation process is liquid state, is made up of the following components by weight percentage, linoleic acid 50-60%, linolenic acid 25-40%, 3-8% oleic acid, 5-10% saturated fatty acid; the iodine value, acid value and saponification value of the prepared soybean oil meet the requirements of the ink binder.
Soya Fatty Acid Uses
- Soybean acid, light yellow oily transparent liquid, can be used as lubricant, release agent, adhesive, defoamer, etc.
- The many applications of soybean acid reflect its excellent performance in various industries and ensure its efficient cleaning performance. Oleochemicals are an excellent alternative.
- Soya fatty acids are a class of polyunsaturated fatty acids extracted from soybeans. In the paint industry, instead of soybean oil, it is used to modify alkyd resin, polyamide resin for ink, and also to produce synthetic detergent.
- Soybean fatty acids are used in a variety of applications in the oleochemical industry, including: amines, vegetable oils, esters, fatty alcohols, lubricants, surface treatments, detergents, cosmetics, soaps and solids – liquids, textile finishing, finishing fibers, coatings, Resins, surfactants, paints, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy soya fatty acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Preparation of Soya Fatty Acid
A kind of preparation method of soybean oil is characterized in that, comprises the following processing steps:
A kind of preparation method of soy-oleic acid, the soy-oleic acid that it prepares through batching, saponification, acidification, water washing, distillation etc. preparation process is liquid state, is made up of the following components by weight percentage, linoleic acid 50-60%, linolenic acid 25-40%, 3-8% oleic acid, 5-10% saturated fatty acid; the iodine value, acid value and saponification value of the prepared soy oil meet the requirements of the ink binder; and the common Soybean oil is the raw material, and the source of the raw material is wide and safe; in the preparation process, deionized water is used as the solvent, and the alcohol aqueous solution is not used as the solvent, which can greatly reduce the production cost; the process for preparing soybean oil in the present invention is simple, the equipment operation cost is low, and the reaction The time and production period are short, and the prepared soybean oil has high purity and high linoleic acid content.
Soya Fatty Acid Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a soya fatty acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best soya fatty acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for soya fatty acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.