Sodium Xylene Sulfonate CAS 1300-72-7
Factory Supply Sodium Xylene Sulfonate CAS 1300-72-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Sodium Xylene Sulfonate Supplier & Manufacturer
Sodium Xylene Sulfonate: The Complete Guide
Sodium Xylenesulfonate for Sale
Basic Info of Sodium Xylene Sulfonate
Sodium Xylene Sulfonate
Sodium Xylene Sulfonate Other Name:
Sodium xylenesulfonate; Sodium xylene sulfonate surfactant; Xylenesulfonate; Sodium xylene sulfonate manufacturer
Organic raw materials; Daily chemicals
What is Sodium Xylenesulfonate?
Sodium xylenesulfonate is a water-soluble promoter, a natural compound that enhances the capability of water to liquify various other molecules. Sodium xylenesulfonate is a reduced risk material as well as the risk of adverse health effects connected with work and customer use of the chemical is expected to be low.
Sodium xylenesulfonate can be used in hair shampoos, household and dishwashing detergents, dry cleaners, tough surface area as well as metalworking cleansers, fungicides, adhesives, dyes and also pigments, electroplating, oiling cutting oils, photographic products, inks, textiles, tanning, and so on.
Sodium Xylene Sulfonate Uses
- Sodium xylenesulfonate is a water-soluble marketer, which is used to liquify hydrophobic substances and likewise utilized in the research study of liposome system in aqueous service.
- Sodium xylene sulfonate service can be used in chemical synthesis.
- Sodium xylenesulfonate is a brand-new and also reliable solubilizing conditioner for cleaning products with reduced poisoning.
- Sodium xylene sulfonate is made use of in liquid home detergents as well as hair shampoos, degreasing compounds as well as printing Size made use of in textile sector. It is likewise a surfactant in individual treatment products (mainly shampoo) due to the fact that it can be made use of as a clarifier or moistening agent to assist the formula apply even more conveniently.
- Sodium xylenesulfonate is also utilized to draw out pentosan and lignin in the paper sector and as an adhesive additive in the natural leather sector.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy sodium xylenesulfonate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Is Sodium Xylene Sulfonate a Surfactant?
Sodium xylenesulfonate is not a genuine surfactant, it can just be a co-solvent: sulfonate is hydrophilic as well as xylyl is lipophilic, but it is not extremely reliable in reducing surface area tension, besides, its molecular chain is as well brief.
Surfactants are substances that decrease the surface area tension (or interfacial stress) in between 2 liquids, in between gases and also fluids, or between fluids and also solids. Surfactants can be utilized as cleaners, moistening representatives, emulsifiers, lathering representatives or dispersants. The term “surfactant” is a mix of surfactants. Reagents that increase surface area stress are essentially “surfactants”, but they are not called surfactants because their role contrasts the typical definition. A typical example of an increase in surface stress is salting out: by adding inorganic salts to an aqueous remedy of a weakly polar material, the compound will speed up. The compound itself may be a surfactant – one of the reasons lots of surfactants are ineffective in seawater.
Surfactants are generally amphiphilic organic substances, which suggests that they include both hydrophobic teams (their tails) as well as hydrophilic groups (their heads). For that reason, surfactants include both water-insoluble (or oil-soluble) parts and also water-soluble components. When water as well as oil are blended, the interface in between air and also water or in between oil and also water. Water insoluble hydrophobic groups can expand out of the primary liquid stage, into the air or into the oil stage, while water-soluble head groups continue to be in the aqueous stage.
Surfactants are split into ionic surfactants and nonionic surfactants.
Are Sodium Xylene Sulfonate and Sodium p-toluenesulfonate the Very Same Item?
Sodium p-toluenesulfonate comes from sodium xylenesulfonate, yet sodium xylenesulfonate is not always sodium p-toluenesulfonate, the two come from the relationship of inclusion as well as belonging.
- Sodium xylenesulfonate – ChemicalBook
- Sodium xylene sulfonate – Product Stewardship Summary
- Sodium xylenesulfonate – PubChem
- “Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere, But Not a Drop to Drink”. The Lipid Chronicles. 11 November 2011. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
Sodium Xylene Sulfonate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a sodium xylene sulfonate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best sodium xylene sulfonate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for sodium xylene sulfonate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.