Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous CAS 7757-83-7
Factory Supply Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous CAS 7757-83-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous Supplement
Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous: The Complete Guide
Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous for Sale
Basic Info of Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous
Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous
Sodium sulfite; Anhydroussodiumsulfite; Disodiumsulfite
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Inorganic salt
What is Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous?
Sodium sulfite anhydrous is a not natural substance. It is white granular powder at room temperature level, with sulfur dioxide odor, steady when dry and conscious moisture. It is soluble in water and also glycerol, insoluble in ethanol, as well as the liquid remedy is alkaline. Its liquid option is alkaline to base test paper as well as phenolphthalein. It reacts with acid to create poisonous sulfur dioxide gas. The pH of 1% aqueous service is 8.3 ~ 9.4, as well as it has solid reducibility. It is disintegrated right into sodium sulfide as well as sodium sulfate when heated, and gradually oxidized right into sodium sulfate when put airborne. In nature, there are 3 forms of anhydrous sodium sulfite, salt sulfite heptahydrate as well as sodium sulfite decahydrate, of which anhydrous sodium sulfite is the most difficult to be oxidized.
Sodium sulfite anhydrous(Na2SO3), as a soluble sodium salt of sulfite, has the homes of bleaching, desulfurization and dechlorination, and is commonly used in numerous areas. Because of its bleaching activity, it is primarily utilized in the pulp as well as paper sector. It can be used as a great additive to help keep the fresh look of top quality items. Furthermore, salt sulfite is a component of lots of medications, which can properly preserve the efficiency as well as security of medications. It can also be made use of as a deoxidizer for water therapy, flue gas desulfurization, designer preservation, and so on.
Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous Uses
- Salt sulfite can be utilized for the micro-analytical decision of tellurium as well as niobium; utilized as a basic logical reagent; used in the laboratory to prepare sulfur dioxide; perfume and also dye reducing representative; made use of in the preparation of cellulose sulfite, sodium thiosulfate, preservatives, dechlorination Wait.
- Sodium sulfite anhydrous in printing and also dyeing industry is used as deoxidizer as well as whitening agent for searching different cotton textiles, which can protect against regional oxidation of cotton fibers and also influence fiber toughness, as well as boost the brightness of scouring products.
- Sodium sulfite anhydrous in the organic industry is made use of as a minimizing agent for the manufacturing of m-phenylenediamine, 2,5-dichloropyrazolone, anthraquinone-1-sulfonic acid, 1-aminoanthraquinone, salt aminosalicylate, etc, which can prevent the reaction Oxidation of semi-finished items at the same time.
- Sodium sulfite anhydrous can be utilized as programmer, prep work of cellulose sulfite, prep work of salt thiosulfate, chemical for dried out fruit and meat, deoxidizer in printing and also dyeing industry, and also as minimizing chemical reagent, made use of in chemical industry and In lab manufacturing as well as synthesis.
- The paper industry is made use of as a lignin cleaner. The textile sector is used as a stabilizer for manufactured fibers. The electronics sector is utilized to make photoresistors. The water treatment sector is used for the treatment of electroplating wastewater and also alcohol consumption water.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy sodium sulfite anhydrous, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous
Anhydrous sodium sulfite is utilized as an establishing protective representative in the photographic industry; it is made use of to bleach fabrics in fabrics; it is used as a calcium eliminator in the tanning sector; it is utilized as a preservative in the food sector, as well as it is primarily utilized as a reducing agent in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical preparations. Examples of its application are as adheres to:
The preparation of an acid fabric color making up anhydrous salt sulfite as well as polydimethylsiloxane diquaternary ammonium salt comes from the technical field of fabric dyes. The acid fabric color consists of the following components in parts by weight: 15-30 parts of acid color, 5-10 parts of anhydrous salt sulfite, 4-8 parts of sodium dihydrogen phosphate, 2-5 parts of sodium laurate sarcosinate, 3-11 parts of polyvinyl alcohol, 1-5 parts of wetting agent, 8-13 parts of polydimethylsiloxane diquaternary ammonium salt, 3-9 parts of polymethylcyclotetrasiloxane, 2-9 parts of sodium fatty acid, 1-6 parts of acetic acid.
The invention makes sure the dyeing capacity of all-natural dyes on textiles, the dyed textiles have consistent color, and also have excellent soaping fastness, light fastness as well as anti-bacterial efficiency.
Preparation of Sodium Sulfite Anhydrous
A method for simply producing anhydrous sodium sulfite as a pharmaceutical excipient, the process steps comprising:
- Use distilled water to configure a certain concentration of sodium bisulfite solution, at a certain reaction temperature, add a certain concentration of sodium hydroxide solution while stirring, control the pH value of the reaction end point to be alkaline, and stir the reaction for about 20min.
- After the reaction ends, continue stirring to control the pH value of the reaction end point within the range of 12.0 to 12.30.
- The reaction solution is subjected to vacuum distillation under reduced pressure, evaporated until a large number of crystals appear in the reaction solution, then cooled, centrifuged, and the solid crystals are dried, and the obtained product is analyzed and detected, and it is qualified as anhydrous sodium sulfite as a pharmaceutical excipient.