Sodium Sulfide CAS 1313-82-2 Sodium Sulphide
Factory Supply Sodium Sulfide CAS 1313-82-2 Sodium Sulphide with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Sodium Sulfide Supplier & Manufacturer
Sodium Sulfide: The Complete Guide
Sodium Sulfide for Sale
Basic Info of Sodium Sulfide
Sodium sulphide; Natrium sulfide; Sodium sulfide anhydrous
Inorganic salt; Auxiliary; Organic raw materials
What is Sodium Sulfide?
Sodium sulfide is also referred to as alkali sulfide, stinky soda, as well as smelly alkali. The pure item is colorless or slightly purple prismatic crystal at area temperature. Industrial salt sulfide is usually pink, brown-red, and also khaki blocks due to pollutants. It has a rotten egg scent, is harsh, dangerous, and has a thickness of 2.427. Decays at 920 ° C. It is soluble in cold water and quickly soluble in hot water. When dissolved in water, it is almost completely hydrolyzed right into sodium hydroxide and sodium hydrosulfide (solubility at 10 ° C is 15.4 g, as well as solubility at 90 ° C is 57.2 g). The aqueous service is strongly alkaline. Destructive to copper, timber, skin, etc. Slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether.
Salt sulfide reacts with solid acid to release hydrogen sulfide. Deliquescence in the air, quickly oxidized to develop sodium thiosulfate. Sodium sulfide is generally made use of as rawhide depilatory representative, pulp food preparation agent, resources of sulfur dyes, dye intermediate decreasing agent, material coloring mordant, ore flotation protection agent, also can be made use of as desulfurization agent for viscose fiber as well as the production of salt hydrosulfide and also polysulfide. Sodium sulfide resources, etc.
Sodium sulfide in china from the 1830s. It was first generated by a chemical plant in Dalian, Liaoning Province on a little scale. From the 1980s to the mid-1990s, with the strenuous growth of the worldwide chemical market, the residential sodium sulfide sector undertook a basic modification. Suppliers as well as scale raised dramatically and developed swiftly. The sodium sulfide manufacturing location centered on Yuncheng, Shanxi has actually rapidly increased to more than 10 districts, cities as well as regions consisting of Yunnan, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, and also Shaanxi. The nationwide annual production ability rose from 420,000 loads in the late 1980s to 640,000 tons in the mid-1990s. The fastest expanding result is in Inner Mongolia, Gansu, and also Xinjiang in northwest China. The manufacturing capacity of Inner Mongolia has actually reached 200,000 bunches, making it the largest sodium sulfide manufacturing base in China.
Sodium Sulfide Uses
Sodium sulfide is a basic chemical raw material, widely used in textiles, dyes, pigments, printing and dyeing, leather, papermaking, mineral processing, rubber, medicine, pesticide industries and the manufacture of polyphenylene sulfide plastics used in the aerospace field.
- In the color industry, it is utilized to generate sulfur dyes, as well as it is the raw material of sulfur cyan and sulfur blue.
- In the printing and dyeing sector, it is used as a color accessory for liquifying sulfur dyes.
- In the tanning sector, it is used for hydrolysis to peel off raw hides, as well as it is likewise used to formulate salt polysulfide to speed up the saturating of dry hides and assist soften them.
- The paper market is made use of as a cooking agent for paper.
- The fabric sector is made use of as a mordant for the denitration of manufactured fibers and the reduction of nitrates, along with the dyeing of cotton textiles.
- The pharmaceutical sector is made use of to create antipyretics such as phenacetin. On top of that, it is additionally made use of to make salt thiosulfate, salt hydrosulfide, sodium polysulfide, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy sodium sulfide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Sodium Sulfide
- Removal of impurities from rare earth leaching solution When dealing with weathering crust leaching rare earth ore, after leaching and leaching with a strong electrolyte solution, the obtained rare earth leaching solution often contains a large amount of impurity ions, such as Al3+, Fe3+, Ca2+, Mg2+, Cu2+, etc. When using the oxalic acid precipitation process, these impurities will inevitably form oxalate precipitation and transfer to rare earth products, affecting the product purity. Moreover, in order to avoid emulsification in the subsequent extraction process, the impurity ions in the feed liquid must be removed first. The solubility product constants of several metal sulfide precipitations are shown in the attached table. When Na2S is added to the rare earth leaching solution, the heavy metal ions Cu2+, Pb2+, Zn2+, etc. in the solution can be effectively removed. The research shows that when the pH is controlled at about 5, adding Na2S to the rare earth leaching solution to remove impurities not only has a good effect of removing impurities, but also does not lose rare earth.
- Treatment of mercury-containing wastewater Mercury-containing wastewater is extremely harmful to the environment and human health. In the alkali-making industry, the mercury content in the discharged wastewater is generally high, exceeding the international level (0.05mg/L). In the weakly reducing (pH8～11) solution, mercury ions can form insoluble precipitates with sodium sulfide. It can be seen from the attached table that the solubility product of HgS is very small (Ksp=1.6×10-52). Through research, it is determined that the treatment effect is best when the amount of Na2S is constant and the pH value is controlled at 9-10, which can reduce the Hg2+ in the wastewater to below the national standard (0.05mg/L). In addition, Fe(OH)2 and Fe(OH)3 colloids are formed in water by adding FeSO4. These colloids can not only adsorb mercury ions, but also capture and coat suspended HgS solid particles, which play a good role in coagulation and precipitation. . Sediment is not easy to secondary pollution, easy to handle.
- Using Na2S to remove arsenic Arsenic generally exists in minerals in the form of sulfide. In the process of pyrometallurgy, most of the arsenic volatilizes into the flue gas and soot, especially the direct emission of low-concentration SO2 will pollute the environment. Therefore, the dearsenic treatment should be carried out before the subsequent treatment or evacuation of the flue gas. Using Na2S solution to absorb SO2 flue gas, As3+ and S2- form As2S3 precipitation (Ksp=2.1×10-22). At higher pH (pH>8), As2S3 can dissolve to form As3S3-6 or AsS2-3, which is relatively At low pH, the solution will generate H2S gas. The research of Yin Aijun et al.  shows that when the pH of the solution is controlled in the range of 2.0 to 5.5, the reaction time is 50 minutes, the reaction temperature is 30 to 50 °C, and the flocculant is added, the arsenic can be removed well, and the arsenic removal rate can reach 90%. %above. In the production of medicinal white carbon black, in order to reduce the content of impurity arsenic in the raw material concentrated sulfuric acid, sodium sulfide is added to the concentrated sulfuric acid to make As3+ generate As2S3 to precipitate and remove. Production practice shows that sodium sulfide removal of arsenic not only reacts quickly, but also removes arsenic thoroughly. The arsenic content in the sulfuric acid after arsenic removal is below 0.5×10-6, and the arsenic content of the white carbon black produced with this raw material is ≤0.0003%, which fully complies with the US Pharmacopoeia.
Application of Na2S in electroplating
Na2S is used as a brightener in electroplating: sodium sulfide is dissolved in water and then ionized into positively charged sodium ions (Na+) and negatively charged sulfide ions (S2-). During the electroplating process, the presence of S2- in the electrolyte can To promote cathode polarization, under the same current, make the cathode reaction speed up. The deposition rate is also accelerated, the deep plating capacity is increased, the coating layer is refined, and the surface of the plated part becomes brighter accordingly.
Sodium sulfide removes impurities in the electrolyte: During the electroplating production process, more or less impurities in the raw materials will be brought into the plating solution. These impurities react differently under the action of the electrode, and the impurities with lower potential will be deposited on the surface of the plated part together with Zn2+, which will affect the quality of the coating. After adding sodium sulfide, S2- in sodium sulfide can form precipitates with metal impurity ions, so as to prevent impurities from participating in the electrochemical reaction and make the coating bright.
- Using Na2S solution for flue gas desulfurization At present, the recovery method of SO2 in flue gas is mainly to convert SO2 into H2SO4, liquid SO2 and elemental sulfur. Because elemental sulphur is easy to handle and transport, it is also an ideal recycling product. A new process for preparing elemental sulfur by reducing SO2 by using H2S prepared from Na2S solution as reducing agent. This process is simple and does not need to consume expensive reducing agents such as natural gas and low-sulfur coal as in the general production technology.
Sodium Sulfide Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a ammonium alginate supplier and manufacturer with strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best ammonium alginate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have demand for ammonium alginate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.