Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (CAS No.: 751-21-3), is a white or light yellow slightly sticky substance, which is often used in the detergent and textile industries in industry. It is an anionic surfactant. Easily soluble in water, good compatibility with anion and non-ion, with good emulsification, foaming, penetration, decontamination and dispersion properties, widely used in toothpaste, shampoo, shampoo, shampoo, washing powder, liquid Washing, cosmetics and plastic mold release, lubrication, and pharmaceutical, paper, building materials, chemical industries and other industries.
The main uses of sodium lauryl sulfate are as follows:
1. Used as detergent and textile auxiliary, also used as toothpaste foaming agent, mine fire extinguishing agent, emulsion polymerization emulsifier, wool detergent, etc.;
2. Used as anionic surfactant, emulsifier and foaming agent;
3. GB 2760-96 stipulates that it is a processing aid for the food industry. Foaming agent; emulsifier; anionic surfactant. Used in cakes, beverages, egg whites, fresh fruits, juice drinks, edible oils, etc.;
4. Used as an emulsifier for medicines, cosmetics, and synthetic resins. Toothpaste, foaming agent for fire extinguishers. Used as a detergent for fine silk and wool fabrics. Flotation agent for metal beneficiation;
5. Used as washing and textile auxiliary, also used as toothpaste foaming agent, fire extinguishing foam liquid, emulsion polymerization emulsifier, medical emulsifying and dispersing agent, shampoo and other cosmetic products, wool detergent;
6. Biochemical analysis, electrophoresis, ion pair reagents.