Basic Info of Sodium Lactate
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Model Number:||Sodium lactate-CAS 312-85-6|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Sodium lactate/sodium lactate bunnings
Syntheses Material Intermediates
Specification of Sodium Lactate
|Product Name||Sodium Lactate|
|Synonyms||sodium lactate bunnings|
|Provide||Sodium Lactate MSDS; Sodium Lactate COA|
What is Sodium Lactate?
Sodium lactate is a colorless or slightly yellow transparent viscous liquid. The melting point is 17 ° C, and it is hygroscopic. Miscible with water, ethanol and glycerol. The aqueous solution has a neutral reaction. After inhalation, it can oxidize to generate carbonate ions and sodium ions to form sodium bicarbonate. The concentrated sodium hydroxide solution is added to the lactic acid solution of equal amount, boiled, and rapidly cooled to obtain it.
Medically, it is used to relieve acidosis caused by diarrhea, dehydration, diabetes, and nephritis. It can also be used to alkalize urine required for acute urinary tract infections. But should prevent excessive alkalosis. It is commonly used in the preparation of sodium lactate injection, compound sodium lactate Ringer’s solution and various peritoneal dialysis solutions.
As a weak organic acid salt, sodium lactate has not yet been included in the natural food preservatives. But as early as 2000, the United States Department of Agriculture allowed the addition of sodium lactate as a flavoring agent (addition <2%) and preservative (addition <4.8%) in food, and it is “generally regarded as safe” stipulated by the US Food and Drug Administration. (generally recognized as safe, GRAS) additives. Sodium lactate was first used in the field of food preservation around 1988. Adding sodium lactate to unfrozen fresh pork has the effect of inhibiting bacterial growth. In 1989, sodium lactate was added to other meat products, and it was found that sodium lactate could inhibit the growth of Streptococcus and Staphylococcus. As a natural flavoring agent, emulsifier, antifreeze, preservative, etc., sodium lactate has gradually replaced chemical preservatives such as sodium benzoate in the foreign food industry.
Sodium Lactate Uses
- Sodium lactate can absorb a large amount of free water in food, effectively reduce the water activity in food, inhibit the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, and prolong the shelf life of food.
- Sodium lactate for skin: Sodium lactate keeps a product’s pH from becoming too acidic. It is moisturizing and moisture binding, as well as being a keratolytic, helping exfoliate excess cells from the surface of the stratum corneum. It is also used as a substitute for glycerin. Sodium lactate is naturally occurring in the skin.
- Sodium lactate for food: Sodium lactate is used in sponge cake and swiss roll to produce a tender crumb and to reduce staling, it provides a protein plasticizing effect in bis- cuits, it is used in frankfurter-type sausages as a replacement for sodium chloride to extend shelf life and as a dehydrating salt or humectant in uncured hams. Sodium lactate can function as a flavoring agent and enhancer in some meat and poultry products.
- Sodium Lactate is a humectant that is the sodium salt of lactic acid which is low melting and hygroscopic with a mildly saline taste.
- Sodium lactate maintains protein moisture, increases protein softness, swells protein tissue and prevents product aging by interacting with protein.
- Sodium lactate is used as a medicine to relieve acidosis caused by diarrhea, dehydration, diabetes, nephritis and other diseases. Also used as condiment, plasticizer of casein plastic, antifreeze, moisturizing agent, substitute for glycerin, corrosion inhibitor for alcohol antifreeze.
- Sodium lactate is a new type of antiseptic and preservative, which is mainly used in meat and poultry products, and has a strong inhibitory effect on meat food bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, botulinum, Listeria monocytogenes, etc. Inhibition of pathogenic bacteria, thereby enhancing food safety, enhancing and improving meat flavor, and extending shelf life.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- Weixin: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy sodium lactate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.