Model No.: CAS no 6132-04-3
Name:: Sodium Citrate Dihydrate
MP:: 300 °C(lit.)’>>300 °C(lit.)
Bp:: 309.6ºC At 760 MmHg
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 6132-04-3
sodium citrate dihydrate CAS no 6132-04-3
1. Neutralization of citric acid by sodium hydroxide or sodium bicarbonate. Will be dissolved in water, heated by sodium bicarbonate in mixing join citric acid, continue to heat up to 85-90 ℃, adjust pH value of 6.8. The activated charcoal is decolorized, while the filter is hot. The filtrate decompression and concentration, and the crystallization after cooling. Filtration, washing, drying, sodium citrate. Sodium bicarbonate stirring dissolved in hot water first, then, in 85 ~ 90 ℃, the citric acid neutralization to Ph 6.8. Add the activated charcoal to decolorize, and then filter. The filtrate is concentrated by decompression, cooling crystallization, centrifugation, washing and drying of sodium citrate. C6H8O7 + 3 nahco3 – write C6H5Na3O7 · 2 H2O + 3 co2 + H2O
2. The use of 70 ℃ drying of anhydrous citric acid and 160 ℃ drying of anhydrous sodium carbonate as raw material. Dissolve 1 mole of citric acid in 600mL water, and add a few small amounts of sodium carbonate, which is chemically metered, and keep stirring constantly. Boil the solution for 30min. Filter, collect the filtrate in the known weight of the evaporating dish, the water bath is concentrated to the precipitation crystal. Crystal by air drying, and then in the 70 ℃ drying.
3. Neutralization of citric acid by sodium hydroxide or sodium bicarbonate.
1. Mainly used as food additives, electroplating industrial complex agent, buffer, pharmaceutical industry for the manufacture of anticoagulant, light industry as detergent auxiliary, etc.;
2. Used for daily essence;
3. Used in food, beverage, medicine, chemical, washing and other industries, mainly used as acid regulator, flavoring agent, without any toxicity or corrosiveness.
25 kg box/bag/drums
Transit could be DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex,and so on.
For mass orders, it will be delivered by air or sea.
your location, please allow 1-5 business days for your order to arrive.
For small order, please expect 3-7 days by UPS DHL EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 15-30 days by Sea.
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the Raw Material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion.
6> Pharmaceutical Intermediates: The so-called pharmaceutical intermediates, refers to the production of pharmaceutical products in the process, the use of raw materials, materials, accessories and other intermediate products.
7> Agricultural Chemicals: Research and agriculture related chemical, including pesticide, plant growth regulator, fertilizer, compound fertilizer, herbicide etc.