Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CAS 9004-32-4 CMC
Factory Supply Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CAS 9004-32-4 CMC with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Supplier & Manufacturer
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose: The Complete Guide
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose|
|Other Name:||Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium; Carboxymethyl cellulose; Carmellose; Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose; Sodium cmc; Sodium carboxyme thyl cellulose|
|Type:||Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Intermediates of pharmaceuticals, pesticides and dyes; Inorganic salts|
What is Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose?
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a water-soluble polymer. As an aqueous service, it has thixotropy. It aids to maintain the active ingredients of pyrotechnic components in a liquid suspension (for example, when making black suits). It is likewise an especially reliable adhesive that can be used sparingly in make-ups where the adhesive might interfere with the preferred result (for instance, in flash structures). Nevertheless, its sodium web content plainly averts its usage in the majority of shade make-ups.
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is prepared from cellulose by utilizing acidic carboxymethyl [- CH2CO. OH] group to replace some hydrogen atoms in the hydroxyl [OH] group of cellulose particles, and also neutralize them to develop the equivalent sodium salt Pure salt carboxymethyl cellulose is white.
Carboxymethyl cellulose can form a highly thick colloidal service, which has the qualities of adhesion, thickening, circulation, emulsification, setting, water retention, protective colloid, film-forming, acid, salt, suspension, and so on, and is safe to physiology. For that reason, it is extensively utilized in food, drug store, cosmetics, oil, paper production, textile, construction as well as other manufacturing fields.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Uses
- In the pharmaceutical market, it can be made use of as an emulsion stabilizer for shots, a binder and also a film-forming representative for tablets.
- CMC is utilized as a hydrosol in cosmetics and as a thickener in toothpaste, and its dosage is about 5%.
- CMC can likewise be made use of as flocculant, chelating representative, emulsifier, thickener, water retention agent, sizing representative, film-forming material, and so on.
- In detergents, CMC can be made use of as an anti-soil redeposition representative, specifically for hydrophobic artificial fiber materials, which is dramatically much better than carboxymethyl fiber.
- In the fabric industry, it is used as a sizing agent, a thickener for printing and also coloring paste, textile printing and tensing ending up. Utilized as a sizing representative to boost solubility and also thickness.
- FAO and WHO have actually approved using pure CMC in food. It was approved after very stringent organic and toxicological research as well as tests. The risk-free intake (ADI) of the international requirement is 25mg/( kg · d), that is about 1.5 g/d per person.
- CMC is utilized as a paper sizing agent in the paper market, which can significantly improve the completely dry stamina as well as damp toughness of paper, in addition to oil resistance, ink absorption as well as water resistance.
- It has the features of bonding, thickening, enhancing, emulsifying, water retention, as well as suspension. It is used as a thickener in the food sector, as a drug provider in the pharmaceutical sector, and also as a binder as well as anti-redeposition representative in the day-to-day chemical sector. In the printing and dyeing sector, it is made use of as a protective colloid for sizing representatives as well as printing pastes. In petrochemical industry, it can be utilized as a part of oil healing fracturing liquid.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
CMC is not just an excellent emulsification stabilizer as well as thickener in food applications, yet additionally has exceptional freezing and melting security, and also can improve the taste of the product and also lengthen the storage time.
In 1974, the Food as well as Farming Company of the United Nations (FAO) as well as the World Wellness Organization (WHO) accepted making use of pure CMC in food after extensive biological and toxicological study and also examinations. The risk-free consumption (ADI) of the global criterion is 25mg/ kg body weight/day.
Eating CMC can emulsify and also stabilize beverages containing fat and healthy protein. This is because CMC becomes a clear stable colloid after being liquified in water, and the healthy protein fragments come to be bits with the very same fee under the protection of the colloidal membrane layer, which can make the protein bits in a secure state. It has a specific emulsifying impact, so it can lower the surface area tension between fat and water at the same time, so that fat can be completely emulsified.
CMC can boost the stability of the item, because when the pH value of the item differs the isoelectric point of the protein, salt carboxymethyl cellulose can develop a composite framework with the protein, which can enhance the stability of the product.
Using CMC in gelato can raise the growth degree of ice cream, boost the melting rate, offer a good condition and also taste, and also control the dimension and also growth of ice crystals throughout transportation and storage. The amount utilized is 0.5% of the total Proportioned addition.
This is due to the fact that CMC has excellent water retention as well as dispersibility, and organically integrates protein fragments, fat globules, and also water particles in the colloid to create an uniform as well as steady system.
This practical building of CMC is usually utilized in bread manufacturing, which can make the honeycomb attire, enhance the quantity, reduce dregs, and also have the effect of heat preservation and also freshness; noodles added with CMC have good water holding ability, cooking resistance, and also good taste.
This is identified by the molecular framework of CMC, which is a cellulose by-product and has a multitude of hydrophilic teams in the molecular chain: -OH group, -COONa group, so CMC has far better hydrophilicity than cellulose as well as water holding capability.
Thixotropic CMC means that the macromolecular chains have a specific amount of interactions as well as often tend to create a three-dimensional structure. After the three-dimensional framework is formed, the thickness of the solution enhances, and after the three-dimensional framework is damaged, the viscosity reduces. The thixotropy sensation is that the obvious viscosity modification depends upon time. Thixotropic CMC plays a vital role in the gelling system and also can be used to make jelly, jam and other foods.
CMC can be used in red wine production to make the taste extra mellow, rich as well as lengthy aftertaste; it can be made use of as a foam stabilizer in beer manufacturing to make the foam rich as well as lasting and also improve the preference.
CMC is a sort of polyelectrolyte, which may be involved in numerous reactions in wine to keep the equilibrium of the red wine body. At the same time, it also incorporates with the crystals that have formed, transforming the structure of the crystals, altering the conditions of the existence of crystals in wine, and causing rainfall. The gathering of points.
Application of Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) in Industry
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC for short) is a water-soluble cellulose ether with a polymer structure, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, white or slightly yellow granular flocculent powder, soluble in water as a transparent body , has good emulsifying, breaking, suspending and bonding effects, and is widely used in petroleum, chemical, detergent, ceramics, cigarettes, printing and dyeing, textiles, food, medicine, welding electrodes and other industries, known as “industrial monosodium glutamate”.
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) can be used in the following industries:
- In cleaning agents, CMC can be utilized as an anti-fouling agent.
- In oil boring, it can be made use of to protect oil wells as a mud stabilizer and also water maintaining agent.
- In the textile sector, it is made use of as a sizing agent, a thickener for printing and also dyeing paste, textile printing as well as tensing ending up.
- It can be used as an anti-settling agent, emulsifier, dispersant, leveling agent, as well as adhesive for paint, and also it can be made use of as a water-retaining representative, thickener, and sticky in putty.
- Made use of as a paper sizing representative in the paper sector.
- Made use of as a paper sizing representative in the paper sector.
- CMC can be made use of as flocculant, chelating agent, emulsifier, thickener, water retention representative, sizing agent, film-forming product, etc.
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose – PubChem
- Liu Shuping, Li Liang, Liu Rangtong, et al. Structure and Properties of Keratin Films Modified by Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose [J]. Journal of Textile Science, 2019.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a sodium carboxymethyl cellulose supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best sodium carboxymethyl cellulose raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for sodium carboxymethyl cellulose and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.