Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Silver chloride powder/AgCl
Place of Origin:
Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, battery
Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry
Silver chloride powder
Plating, batteries, biosensing
|Product Name||Silver Chloride|
|Synonyms||AgCl;ver(I) ChL;Chlorosilver;Silver chlorid;SILVER CHLORIDE;Silver(Ⅰ)Chloride;silvermonochloride;SILVER (I) CHLORIDE;Silver monochloride;Silver chloride 99+|
White granular powder or cubic crystals; refractive index 2.071; darkens on exposure to light; density 5.56 g/cm3; Moh’s hardness 2.5; melts at 455°C; vaporizes at 1,547°C; vapor pressure 1 and 5 torr at 912 and 1,019°C; insoluble in water, alcohol and dilute acids; soluble in ammonia solution and concentrated sulfuric acid, alkali cyanide, ammonium carbonate; also soluble in potassium bromide and sodium thiosulfate solutions.
Silver chloride, AgCl, is a white,granular powder that darkens on exposure to light,finally turning black.It exists in several modifications differing in behavior toward light and solubility in various solvents. Soluble in ammonium hydroxide, concentrated sulfuric acid, and sodium thiosulfate and potassium bromide solutions, very slightly soluble in water, can be melted, cast, and fabricated like a metal. Derived by heating a silver nitrate solution and adding hydrochloric acid or salt solution. The whole is boiled, then filtered. This must take place in the dark or under a ruby-red light. Used in photography,photometry and optics, batteries, photochromic glass,silver plating,production of pure silver, and as an antiseptic. Single crystals are used for infrared absorption cells and lens elements and as a lab reagent
Use of Silver Chloride:
- Silverchloride is used in silver plating and to obtain pure silver. The salt also finds applications in photography and optics; in photochromic glass; and in electrodes and batteries. It is used to make antiseptic silver solution. It occurs as the mineral cerargyrite.
- In silver plating, in making antiseptic silver preparations.
- Found in nature as horn silver, this white powder is made by the combination of a soluble chloride and silver nitrate. Silver bromide could also be formed by exposing metallic silver to the fumes of bromine as in the daguerreotype process. It is soluble in sodium thiosulfate, potassium bromide solutions, and strong ammonia. This silver halide was the first to be observed to darken spontaneously by exposure to light. Silver chloride formed the basis of the photogenic drawing, salted paper print, albumen print, collodion-chloride POP, gelatin chloride POP, and gaslight paper.
- Used in photographic films, to coat and silver glass, as an antiseptic, and to absorb infrared light in lenses.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.