Shellac Flake CAS 9000-59-3
Factory Supply Shellac Flake CAS 9000-59-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: Purple gum
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Shellac Flake: The Complete Guide
Index of Shellac flake Contents
Shellac Flakes for Sale
Basic Info of Shellac Flake
shellac; bleached shellac; decolorized shellac; crude shellac; food-grade shellac; shellac resin
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Inorganic Salt
What is Shellac Flake?
Shellac, also called shellac, was called purple rivet, purple stem, and purple mine in ancient times. Natural condensate formed by components such as shellac acid. With the strengthening of the study on shellac, its application areas are increasing day by day.
Shellac flake, additionally called shellac lacquer movie or shellac movie, is acquired by hot melting or solvent liquifying pollutants from shellac lacquer movie. Shellac flake is an organic item, utilized in furnishings and also residence interior paint. Covered on average paints and also coverings, it can prevent the leak of formaldehyde gas from triggering injury to the body, as well as avoid harmful materials from directly calling human skin.
The best solvent for shellac flakes is a lower alcohol containing hydroxyl groups, such as methanol and ethanol. Insoluble in ethylene glycol and glycerol, soluble in lye and ammonia, also soluble in lower carboxylic acids, such as formic acid and acetic acid, insoluble in fats, aromatic hydrocarbons and their halogen derivatives, carbon tetrachloride, water, sulfur dioxide aqueous solution.
Shellac Flake Uses
- Shellac flake is mainly used for glazing or primer varnish on wood furniture.
- The discharge of shellac flake into the water will increase the aerobic content of water organisms, make the water eutrophic, and make the water red in the senses.
- Glazing and coloring agent for apple and citrus glazes, gum bases, roasted coffee and coffee substitutes.
- Coating agent, shellac flake can be used in wafer biscuits and chocolate candy, the maximum usage is 0.20g/kg. The chocolate film protects against moisture and imparts a bright sheen.
- Shellac flake covered on ordinary paints as well as finishes, it can avoid the leakage of formaldehyde gas from causing damage to the human body, and stop poisonous substances from directly getting in touch with human skin.
- When in use, the shellac flake can be opened into shellac paint as long as it is liquified with alcohol. Shellac paint is normally used when paint timber to make the timber grain much more noticeable.
- Shellac flake itself is additionally a legal preservative, No. e904.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- Weixin: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy shellac flake, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Shellac Flake
Application of shellac flake in dyes
Presently, textile products and their production strategies put special focus on safety. Shellac flake dyes are acidic in nature, exist in the form of salts, and also are completely soluble in cold water. In acidic service, the color changes from orange-red to red, and also when liquified in a certain focus of sulfuric acid remedy, it shows a lovely red shade; in alkaline solution, it transforms from reddish to purple, however it is really unstable and will certainly break down rapidly. Utilizing different mordants (2% to 5%) of pet fibers such as silk and also wool, excellent fastness to washing as well as light can be gotten.
Shellac flake as a coating chemical
Covering preservation is among the essential conservation techniques of vegetables and fruits, and also it belongs to a type of chemical conservation approach. At present, film treatment and conservation have been commonly made use of. Shellac flake is anemic, odor free, non-toxic, and has great film-forming residential properties. Its film-forming residential or commercial properties have good water resistant, moisture-proof, acid-proof and also oil-proof homes. It can be used as a film-forming chemical for fruits, vegetables as well as seeds. After the fruit is covered with shellac paint, it can inhibit the dissipation of water within a particular period of time, maintain fresh, lower rot, enhance the appearance, help with storage space and transport, as well as prolong the supply time.
Various other applications of shellac flake in finishings
Shellac flake and also shellac polymers can be blended with hydroxyester, hydroxyester, hydroxyketone, Phosphate as well as acid phosphate esters can be made into scratch sealants for glass containers, that make cured glass bottles multiple-use. Agents, etc, can be made right into a smooth, glossy, uniform nail finishing.