Product Name: Xanthophyll CAS Number:127-40-2 Purity: 99%
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Feed or food Grade|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
beta,;beta,e-carotene-3,;beta,e-carotene-3,3’-diol;SAG-1000;epsilon-carotene-3,3’-diol,(3theta,3’theta,6’theta)-bet;xanthophyllfromalfalfa;beta,epsilon-carotene-3,3′-diol;XANTHOPHYLL FROM CORN
Feed or food Grade;Plant extract;Carotenoids;Natural Plant Extract;Chiral Reagents;BENUTRI;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Retinoids
- Xanthophyll is a type of carotenoid, which belongs to photosynthetic pigments and naturally widely presents in vegetables (such as spinach, kale, broccoli, etc.), flowers, fruits and other plants. It can absorb and transfer light energy to Chlorophyll a at a particular state to convert light energy. It plays a role in protecting chlorophyll.
- Pure Xanthophyll is a rhombus yellow crystal with metallic luster, and it is unstable when exposed to light and hydrogen, insoluble in water and easily soluble in grease and fatty solvents. It shall be stored in a cool dry place, away from light and air.
Xanthophyll is the most important nutritive component in human retina. There is a high concentration of Xanthophyll in macula (central vision) and lens of the eye retina. The human body cannot synthesize
- Xanthophyll itself, and it must be taken up from food. After breaking through all difficulties, Xanthophyll goes into the lens and macular to perform antioxidant effects, and neutralize harmful free radicals, and filter out the blue light (which is harmful to the eye), and avoid oxidation damage to eyes caused by sunlight.
- Natural Xanthophyll is an excellent antioxidant, which can prevent cell senescence and body organs aging when added to food with an appropriate amount. It can also prevent eyesight degeneration and blindness that caused by age-related retina macular degeneration, and can also be used as feed additives for staining of poultry meat and eggs, as well as a colorant and dietary supplements in food industry.
- Carotenoids are the generic terms of an important kind of natural pigments, belonging to compounds. The yellow, orange or red pigments that commonly found in animals, higher plants, fungi, algae and bacteria are mainly β-carotene and a-carotene, hence the name. Since carotene was isolated in the early 19th century, there are more than 600 known carotenoids in nature, of which only about 20 kinds present in the human blood and tissues. Carotenoids that found in human body include d-carotene, P-carotene, cryptoxanthin, xanthophyll, lycopene and zeaxanthin, and they are insoluble in water and soluble in fats and fatty solvents.
- Xanthophyll one of the most widespread carotenoid alcohols in nature. Originally isolated from egg yolk, also isolated by chromatography from nettles, algae, and petals of many yellow flowers
- Xanthophyll while it is one of the most widespread naturally occurring carotenoid alcohols, it does not possess any vitamin A activity. Xanthophyll is a yellow pigment, which can be isolated from certain natural products, and produced synthetically.
Xanthophyll is the major substance causing yolks to have a deeper yellow color. It has no nutritive value. Years ago when chickens ran freely on the farm they ate grass which contains xanthophyll. Modern production units put enough xanthophyll in the ration of chickens to produce a medium-yellow yolk.
- Xanthophyll feeds that contain large amounts of xanthophylls produce a deep yellow color in the beak, skin, and shank of yellowskinned breeds of chickens. The consumer associates this pigmentation with quality and, in many cases, is willing to pay a premium price for a bird of this type. Also, processors of egg yolks are frequently interested in producing dark-colored yolks to maximize coloration of egg noodles and other food products. The latter can be accomplished by adding about 60 mg of xanthophyll per kilogram of diet. In recognition of these consumer preferences, many producers add ingredients that contain xanthophylls to poultry rations.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.