Product Name: WELAN GUM CAS Number:96949-22-3 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||WELAN GUM|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||WELAN GUM msds；|
WELAN GUM COA
WELAN GUM;welan;Biozan;Kelco Crete;Fixed gel;weilanjiao;weilangjiao;Wenlaixiao
Preservative; Thickener-Brunei Gum; Brunei Gum; Thickener
WELAN GUM is a new type of microbial polysaccharide after xanthan gum, gellan gum, and warm wheel gum. It is a water-soluble biopolymer produced by microbial fermentation.WELAN GUM has excellent Chemicalbook thickening, pseudoplasticity, high temperature resistance, It has excellent characteristics such as high salt resistance and wide range of pH adaptability. It can be widely used in petroleum, building materials and other industries with broad application prospects.
- WELAN GUM is a soluble extracellular polysaccharide produced by Alcaligenessp (Alcaligenessp) through aerobic deep fermentation. Because of its good thickening and anti-segregation properties, it is used as a good stabilizer and thickener. Building materials such as cement mortar and concrete. Application The temperature wheel rubber is a solid powder and has good temperature resistance.
- WELAN GUM aqueous solution has good viscosity and rheological properties, and can withstand high concentrations of calcium ions. It can be used as a cement admixture in the Chemicalbook cement industry to increase the content of ore Consistency and rheological properties improve the stability of concrete self-compacting and increase the compressive bleeding of slurry concrete. It can be used in the petroleum drilling industry to provide thickening, suspension and rheological properties for petroleum mud. It can also be used in fine chemical, daily chemical and other industries. Uses: Used in high molecular polymers, oilfield applications, foundry coatings, pigment suspensions, cement or concrete thickeners, tire sealants and coating thickeners.
- WELAN GUM a method for extracting Dingyou gum from the fermentation broth of Dingyou gum is to extract Dingyou gum from the fermentation broth after centrifugation and extraction; it includes the following process steps: A, fermentation broth pretreatment A1, fermentation containing Dingyou gum Add lysozyme with an enzyme activity of 100,000 u/g to the solution at pH=6-8. The concentration of lysozyme in the fermentation broth is 100-200ppm. After stirring, the reaction is maintained for 3-5 hours; A2, step A1 After the reaction, the fermentation broth is heated to 130°C-140°C for 5-8 minutes and then reduced to 60-70°C. Acid protease with an enzyme activity of 50000u/g is added. The concentration of acid protease in the fermentation broth is 200-400ppm. ＝3-4, at a temperature of 50℃-60℃, react for 2-4 hours to prepare the fermentation broth after pretreatment; B. One-time extraction: according to the fermentation broth after pretreatment: the volume percentage is not less than 85% Ethanol solution=1:0.5-0.6, mix the two Chemicalbooks and stir for 30-40 minutes, adjust the pH of the mixed solution to 8.0-9.5, and make Dingyou glue flocculent precipitation; C. Centrifugation once: Step B Solid-liquid separation of the mixed liquid in the mixture to obtain fibrous Dingyou glue; D. Secondary extraction: the fibrous Dingyou glue made in step C: ethanol solution with a volume percentage of not less than 85% = 1: 0.3-0.5 After mixing the two in the ratio of the two, stir for 30-35 minutes, adjust the pH of the mixed solution to 6.0-6.5, so that the Dingyou glue is flocculent; E. Second centrifugation: solidify the mixed liquid made in step D Liquid separation to obtain fibrous Dingyou glue; F, three elution: according to the fibrous Dingyou glue made in step E: ethanol solution with a volume percentage of not less than 85% = 1:0.4-0.6 After mixing, stir for 30-35 minutes, adjust the pH of the mixed solution to 6.0-6.5, make the Dingyou glue flocculent precipitate, and separate the mixed liquid into solid and liquid to obtain the fibrous Dingyou glue.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.