Product Name: Valeric acid
|Product Name:||Valeric acid|
|Other Names:||N-PENTANOIC ACID;|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Biochemicals and Reagents;|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Valeric acid MSDS；|
Valeric acid COA
N-VALERIC ACID;PROPYLACETIC ACID;PENTANOIC-2,2-D2 ACID;PENTANOIC ACID;PENTANE ACID;RARECHEM AL BO 0179;VALERIC ACID
Building Blocks;C1 to C5;Carbonyl Compounds;Carboxylic Acids;Chemical Synthesis;Fatty Acids and conjugates;Fatty Acyls;Ginkgo biloba;Humulus lupulus (Hops);Lavandula angustifolia (Lavendar tea);Lipids;Nutrition Research;Ocimum basilicum (Basil);API intermediates;Alkylcarboxylic Acids;Monofunctional & alpha,omega-Bifunctional Alkanes;Monofunctional Alkanes;Aliphatics;Carboxylic Acids;Organic Building Blocks;Panax ginseng;Phytochemicals by Plant (Food/Spice/Herb);Sambucus nigra (Elderberry);Straight Chain Fatty Acids;Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry);Flavour Enhancer and Aromas;Benzimidazoles
Valeric acid is a short-chain saturated fatty acid, also known as valeric acid, valeric acid, and oxalic acid. Valeric acid is a colorless and transparent liquid at room temperature with a relative density of 0.9391. It is easily soluble in water, ethanol, and ether. It is flammable and has an unpleasant smell of socks. It is found in the perennial flowering plant Valerian.
|Melting point||−20-−18 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||110-111 °C10 mm Hg(lit.)|
|density||0.939 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
|vapor density||3.5 (vs air)|
|vapor pressure||0.15 mm Hg ( 20 °C)|
|FEMA||3101 | VALERIC ACID|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.408(lit.)|
|storage temp.||Store below +30°C.|
|color||Clear colorless to pale yellow|
|PH||2.7 (40g/l, H2O, 20℃)|
|Water Solubility||40 g/L (20 ºC)|
Valeric acid is an important chemical raw material. It is mainly used for the synthesis of valeric acid esters. Valeric acid esters are volatile and have a pleasant fragrance. They can be used in perfumes and cosmetics. Fruity aroma, used as a food additive. Valerate is widely used in perfume, medicine, lubricant, plasticizer and other industries. It is a widely used chemical raw material.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.