TIFLUOROACETIC ANHYDRIDE;TRIFLUOROACETO ANHYDRIDE;Trifluoroacetic acid anhydride (TFAH);RIFLUOROACETIC ANHYDRIDE;Trifluoroacetic anhydride 10g [407-25-0];Trifluoroacetic anhy;Trifluoroacetic anhydride, min. 98%;trifluoroacetyl 2,2,2-trifluoroacetate
Place of Origin:
Pharmaceutical intermediates; Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Cool Dry Place
|Trifluoroacetic anhydride MSDS;|
Trifluoroacetic anhydride COA
What is Trifluoroacetic anhydride?
- Clear, colorless liquid
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is a strong dehydrating agent with a wide range of chemical reactivity. It is used as a solvent, catalyst, dehydration condensing agent and retaining agent in the synthesis of a variety of polymers and fine chemicals. It is widely used in dyes, photosensitive materials, and liquid crystals. Display materials, aerospace science and technology, pesticides, medicine, polymer materials, etc., improve the speed of polymerization reaction and the yield of products, and be used as derivative chemical reagents in gas chromatography and high performance liquid chromatography to treat toxic metabolites in meat, fruits and vegetables. The detection of bacterin has very good development and application prospects.
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is a colorless and transparent liquid, m.p.-63.5℃, b.p.39.15℃, relative density 1.4980, soluble in water, irritating and volatile.
- React with carboxylic acid
Trifluoroacetic anhydride can react with carboxylic acid to generate activated acid anhydride, which greatly improves the electrophilic properties of carboxylic acid. For example, the activated anhydride produced by the reaction of trifluoroacetic acid and benzoic acid undergoes Friedel-Crafts acylation with methoxybenzene, and the yield is as high as 98%.
- In the presence of a weak base, trifluoroacetic anhydride can be used as a dehydrating agent to dehydrate amides, oximes, hydroxy ketones or hydroxy acid esters to produce corresponding nitriles and unsaturated ketones or carboxylic acid esters; Glycols and ortho-hydroxy acid derivatives are oxidized to ortho-diketones. Commonly used weak bases are triethylamine, pyridine, 2,6-lutidine and so on.
Trifluoroacetic anhydride Uses
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride used as analytical reagents, solvents, catalysts, dehydration condensing agent, protection agent of trifluoroacetylation of carboxyl and amino; used as Intermediate of fluorine fine chemicals, pharmaceutical, agrochemical.
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is an intermediate of Tetranil.
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is used as analytical reagents, solvents, catalysts, dehydration condensing agents and protective agents during trifluoroacetylation of hydroxyl and amino groups
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is used as a pesticide intermediate.
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is used in the esterification reaction in organic synthesis. It can also be used as a solvent, analytical reagent, catalyst and dehydration condensation agent.
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is used as analytical reagent, solvent, catalyst, dehydrating condensation agent, protective agent for carboxyl and amino trifluoroacetylation; raw material for preparing organic fluorine fine chemicals, medicines, and pesticides.
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is used as an analytical reagent, solvent, catalyst, dehydration condensation agent, and protective agent for trifluoroacetylation of hydroxyl and amino groups.
- Trifluoroacetic anhydride is used as analytical reagent, solvent, catalyst, nitration reaction accelerator, dehydration condensing agent, protective agent for hydroxyl and amino trifluoroacetylation, and organic synthesis. Analyze biologically active compounds in Chemicalbook by gas chromatography. Protective agent for primary and secondary amines. It is also used for the oxidation of aldehydes into acids, esters and amines. Derivative grades are used to protect primary and secondary amines. Derivatives are more volatile.
Application of Trifluoroacetic anhydride
CN202010981521.5 discloses a preparation method of thioglycolic anhydride, comprising the following steps: vaporization of trifluoroacetic anhydride: vaporizing trifluoroacetic anhydride in a vaporization device, and waiting for use; synthesis of thioglycolic anhydride: After preheating the internal temperature of the suspended gas-solid reaction device to 45-65 °C, the vaporized trifluoroacetic anhydride is passed into the suspended gas-solid reaction device, and the sulfite is intermittently added from the top of the suspended gas-solid reaction device. Diacetic acid, after 2 hours of reaction, stop feeding vaporized trifluoroacetic anhydride from the air inlet, stop heating, and export the obtained solid product from the discharge port;
Purification of thioglycolic anhydride: The solid product was washed with refrigerated anhydrous petroleum ether and anhydrous ether, respectively, to obtain pure thioglycolic anhydride. The thioglycolic anhydride synthesized by the invention has high purity and high yield, and the erdosteine prepared by reacting it with homocysteine thiolactone hydrochloride as a raw material has high yield.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.