Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
- Triethyl citrate is a clear, viscous, odorless, and practically colorless, hygroscopic liquid.
- Colorless, mobile liquid; bitter taste. Solubility in water 6.5 g/100 cc; solubility in oil 0.8 g/100 cc. Combustible.
- Triethyl Citrate is a sequestrant that is an oily liquid, slightly solu- ble in water. it is found in lemon drinks.
- Triethyl citrate is mainly used as a plasticizer for cellulose, vinyl and other thermoplastic resins. Triethyl citrate is also used in the coating industry, and it can also be used as a berry flavor.
Used as a plasticizer for adhesives and sealants, it can replace dibutyl phthalate, diisobutyl phthalate, dimethyl phthalate, diethyl phthalate, etc.
Used in the preparation of pharmaceutical excipients and capsule plasticizers.
- Due to its strong solubility, oil resistance and light resistance, Triethyl citrate is mainly used as a plasticizer for thermoplastic resins such as cellulose and vinyl.Triethyl citrate is also used in the coating industry. It can be used as a berry-type edible flavor, and the final food can reach 200mg/kg. Also used as a solvent for nitrocellulose.
- Used as a plasticizer for adhesives and sealants, used in the preparation of pharmaceutical excipients and capsule plasticizers. This product is a non-toxic plasticizer with strong solubility and good compatibility with many resins. It is widely used as ethylene Plasticizer for base resin and cellulose resin. Products plasticized with it have good oil resistance, light resistance and mildew resistance. Suitable for non-toxic PVC granulation, ink coating, soft toys for children, medical products and other industries.
- Used as a plasticizer for adhesives and sealants. Triethyl citratehas strong solubility and good compatibility with many resins. Skin care products plasticized with it have good oil resistance, light resistance and mildew resistance.
- Triethyl citrate can be used as the main burning agent for color flame candles, and its melting point and flammability fully meet the requirements of candle products. Used in the synthesis of medicines and pesticides, it is a stable intermediate. It is the main raw material for the production of citrazine acid. Citric acid is obtained by reacting trimethyl citrate with ammonia, then treating with sulfuric acid and refining. It is the main raw material for synthetic hot melt adhesives. It can be used as a foaming agent for methyl methacrylate polymers, a stabilizer for acrylamide, an initiator for polyamide adhesives, and a plasticizer for polyvinyl chloride.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.