Product Name: Thiamine chloride CAS Number: 59-43-8 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Thiamine chloride|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Thiamine chloride MSDS；|
Thiamine chloride COA
THIAMIMEMONOCHLORIDE;VITAMIN B1(THIAMINE)(BASF)(SH);VITAMIN B1(THIAMINE)(SH);Antiberiberi factor;Betamin;Beta-Sol;Biamine;Metatone
vitamin series;Nutritional Supplements;Vitamins and Derivatives;Vitamin Ingredients
- 2 Methods of preparation of thiamine:
1. 3-Ethoxypropionitrile reacted with diethoxymethoxy-ethane and 3-ethoxy- 2-methoxymethylenpropionitrile was obtained.
Then to the 3-ethoxy-2-methoxymethylenpropionitrile acetamidine was added and reaction mixture was stirred to give 4-amino-5-ethoxy-methyl-2- methylpyrimidine.
- The 4-amino-5-ethoxy-methyl-2-methylpyrimidine was treated by hydrobromic acid to afford 4-amino-5-bromomethyl-2-methylpyrimidine hydrobromide.
- The 4-amino-5-bromomethyl-2-methylpyrimidine hydrobromide reacted with 5-(2-hydroxyethyl)-4-methylthiazole in the presence of hydrobromic acid and as the result thiaminbromide was produced. For changing of the thiaminbromide to the thiamincloride the thiaminbromide was treated by AgCl.
2. To diethoxymethoxy-ethane malononitrile was added and ethoxymethylenmalononitrile was obtained. The ethoxymethylen-malononitrile reacted with acetamidine as a result 4-amino-5-cyano-2-methylpyrimidine was produced, which was reduced by H2/Raney-Ni to 4-amino-5-aminomethyl-2- methylpyrimidine.
- To the 4-amino-5-aminomethyl-2-methylpyrimidine 1-acetoxy-3-chloropentan- 4-one was added in the presence CS2 and NH3, and reaction mixture was stirred, then to this mixture hydrochloric acid was added and thiamin (base) was obtained.
To thiamin (base) H2O2 and hydrocloricum acid are added, in the result reaction the thiamine chloride was obtained.
- Thiamine chloride, as the base or as the hydrochloride salt, is indicatedin the treatment or prophylaxis of known or suspected thiaminedeficiencies. Severe thiamine deficiency is calledberiberi, which is very rare in developed countries. The mostlikely cause of thiamine deficiency in the United States is theresult of chronic alcoholism, which leads to multiple
- Thiamine chloride vitamindeficiencies as a result of poor dietary intake. The major organsaffected are the nervous system (dry beriberi), whichmanifests as neurological damage, the cardiovascular system(wet beriberi), which manifests as heart failure and edema, andthe gastrointestinal tract. Thiamine administration reverses thegastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and neurological symptoms;however, if the deficiency has been severe or of prolonged duration, the neurological damage may be permanent.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.