|Other Names:||Tetrachloroethylene, 99+%, for HPLC|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Tetrachloroethylene, 99+%, for HPLC;TETRACHLOROETHYLENE EMPLURA 190 L;TETRACHLOROETHYLENE EMPLURA 25 L;TETRACHLOROETHYLENE EMPLURA 1 L;TETRACHLOROETHYLENE FOR SPECTROSCOPY Uva;tetrachloroethylene(PCE);Ethene,1,1,2,2-tetrachloro-;Tetrachloroethylene, 99%, SpcDry, Water≤50 ppM (by K.F.), SpcSeal
ACS and Reagent Grade Solvents;ACS Grade;ACS Grade Solvents;Amber Glass Bottles;Solvent Bottles;Solvent by Application;Organics;Analytical Chemistry;Standard Solution of Volatile Organic Compounds for Water & Soil Analysis;Standard Solutions (VOC);Solvent Packaging Options;Solvents;Anhydrous Solvents;Sure/Seal Bottles;Alkenyl;Building Blocks;Chemical Synthesis;Halogenated Hydrocarbons;NMR;Organic Building Blocks;Spectrophotometric Grade;Spectrophotometric Solvents;Spectroscopy Solvents (IR;UV/Vis);Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy;IR Solvents;IR Spectroscopy Solvents;Analytical Reagents;Analytical/Chromatography;Greener Solvent Alternatives;Solvent by Type;Spectroscopy
- Tetrachloroethylene (chemical formula Cl2C=CCl2) is a chlorinate hydrocarbon used as an industrial solvent and cooling liquid in electrical transformers. It is a colorless, volatile, nonflammable liquid with an ether-like odor. The major part of tetrachloroethylene is produced by high temperature chlorinolysis of light hydrocarbons.
- Tetrachloroethylene is an excellent solvent for organic materials. It is volatile, highly stable, and nonflammable, and thus being widely used in dry cleaning. It can also be used to degrease metal parts in the automotive and other metalworking industries upon being mixed with other chlorocarbons. It can also be used in neutrino detectors. However, it should be noted that it is a potential carcinogen.
- Tetrachloroethylene is a clear, colorless, volatile, nonflammable liquid with an ethereal odor. Insoluble in water. Vapors heavier than air. Density approximately 13.5 lb/gal. Used as dry cleaning solvent, a degreasing solvent, a drying agent for metals, and in the manufacture of other chemicals.
Tetrachloroethylene (PCE) is also known as perchloroethylene, tetrachloroethene, and 1,1,2,2- tetrachloroethene and is also commonly abbreviated to PER or PERC. Tetrachloroethylene is a volatile, chlorinated organic hydrocarbon that is widely used as a solvent in the dry-cleaning and textile-processing industries and as an agent for degreasing metal parts. It is an environmental contaminant that has been detected in the air, groundwater, surface waters, and soil (NRC, 2010).
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.