Place of Origin:
White needle crystal
Cool Dry Place
- WHITE TO LIGHT YELLOW CRYSTALLINE POWDER
- Using p-xylene, carbon tetrachloride, azobisisobutyronitrile and chlorine as raw materials and solvents, benzyl chloride is obtained by chlorination, and then oxidized under the catalytic action of nitric acid and zinc nitrate. The addition of zinc nitrate increases the terephthalaldehyde The yield is over 89%, and the product purity is higher than 99.0%. Chlorinated hydrolysis usually directly uses highly toxic chlorine gas, which is very environmentally unfriendly. In order to avoid the direct use of chlorine in Chemicalbook, first use N-fluorobisbenzenesulfonamide and sodium chloride to react with p-xylene to synthesize p-dichlorobenzene with high selectivity. Then, it is catalyzed by 98% concentrated sulfuric acid and manganese dioxide. The crude terephthalaldehyde is obtained, the mother liquor is neutralized and oxidized by sodium hydroxide, and the finished terephthalaldehyde is obtained by recrystallization from the ethanol-water mixture. The weight yield of terephthalaldehyde is 77%.
- White needle-like crystals. Melting point 115-116°C.
- Terephthalaldehyde is an important fine chemical raw material downstream of p-xylene. Because of its two active aldehyde groups in its molecular structure, it can self-polymerize or copolymerize with other monomers to form polymer materials. It is mainly used in Chemicalbook Into fluorescent materials, catalyst carriers and other high-molecular polymers and other products. The traditional production method of terephthalaldehyde is through the chlorination of p-xylene and then hydrolysis under the action of nitric acid or metal oxides.
- Terephthalaldehyde mainly used in the production of brighteners, resins, plastics, pesticides, etc.; bromocyclopentane is mainly synthesized and produced by a variety of organic substances; solid iodophor disinfectant is a chemical The newly developed disinfectant has the characteristics of broad-spectrum, high efficiency, strong bactericidal power, strong stability, and safe use. It is suitable for disinfection of skin, oral cavity, intestine, urethra, and cervical mucosa before hospital surgery.
- Terephthalaldehyde used in the manufacture of dyes, perfumes, medicines, plastics, and fluorescent whitening agents.
- Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and dye intermediates are fluorescent.
- Terephthalaldehyde is the main raw material for the production of fluorescent whitening agent, and also used in the synthesis of dyes and drugs
- Terephthalaldehyde is used in perfume and plastic synthesis
- Terephthalaldehyde is the main raw material for the production of optical brighteners, and it is also used to synthesize dyes and drugs; fine chemical intermediates.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.