Product Name: Tea polyphenol CAS Number:84650-60-2 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Tea polyphenol|
|Other Names:||TEA POLYPHENOL|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Appearance:||Light yellow to dark brown powder|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Tea polyphenol MSDS；|
Tea polyphenol COA
TEA POLYPHENOL;5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3,4,5-trihydroxyphenyl)-3,4-dihydro-2H-chromen-3-yl 3,4,5-trihydroxybenzoate;ea Polyphenols;(-)-epigallocatechin gallate 84650-60-2;CAMELLIA SINENISI;Broadleaf Holly Leaf Extract;Green Tea Extract Powder;Green Tea P.E
Natural Plant Extract;Reduce Weight;Botanical Extract;Herb extract;Food additive
Tea polyphenol is prepared from natural dried leaves of the tea plant. Black tea is oxidized green tea. Both have been used for thousands of years in Asia as a beverage and medicine. Green tea extract is a bioflavonoid-rich, potent extract, which is used primarily for quenching free radicals. The absolute is prepared by alcoholic extraction of the concrete, or it is sometimes co-distilled from the concrete. The distilled products are viscous, amber-colored liquids with a rich, delicate, sweet, woody, herbaceous odor. Also see Tea.
- Tea polyphenol green tea extract (Camellia sinensis L.) is a powerful anti-oxidant because of its catechin content, it is also known to be an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and a stimulant. In clinical studies, green tea demonstrates an ability to prevent or at least postpone the onset of such illnesses as cancer and heart disease.
- Tea polyphenol is attributed to the catechin component’s ability to penetrate into a cell, thereby protecting the cell from free radicals and associated damage. Because of its anti-oxidant properties, green tea is usually incorporated into anti-aging formulations. When applied topically, it can also reduce skin swelling. In addition, it can be found in sunscreens, given its ability to extend the product’s SPF. The extract and its associated catechins can be obtained from both the plant and its dried leaves. other constituents of green tea include caffeine and phenolic acids.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.