Product Name: Stannous citrate CAS Number: 25088-96-4 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Stannous citrate|
|Other Names:||Disodium stannous citrate|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Stannous citrate msds；|
Stannous citrate COA
Disodium stannous citrate;Sodium stannous citrate
Reducing agents; stabilizers and coagulants; food additives; food and feed preservatives; food and feed additives; canned mushrooms, fruits and vegetables;
- Stannous citrate is a white crystalline powder. Easily deliquescent, easily soluble in water, and easily oxidized.
- Stannous citrate disodium stannous citrate has anti-oxidation, color protection, and low toxicity. Its color protection effect is better than common color retention agents such as citric acid, ascorbic acid, sodium erythorbate, and the effect is equivalent to that of sulfite. At present, the research on the color protection effect of disodium stannous citrate is mainly focused on canned fruit and vegetable products, but there is no research report on the color protection of olive juice.
- Stannous citrate is a new type of color retention agent, which has strong reducibility, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, and color protection effects, and its toxicity is lower than that of sulfites. It can eliminate oxygen in the environment and block the oxidative corruption of food caused by air oxidation, thereby playing an anti-oxidant and color protection effect, maintaining the color, quality and flavor of food
- Stannous citrate has been widely used in mushrooms, lotus roots, and lemons. Color protection processing of canned fruits and vegetables such as green plum, etc. (Jin Dingliang, 200Chemicalbook 9). Jin Dingliang and Xia Wenshui (2011) studied the color-protecting effect of disodium stannous citrate on fresh-cut lotus roots, and treated them with 0.05%~0.2% disodium stannous citrate soaking solution for 15 minutes at pH 3~6, and then fresh-cut lotus root products It can maintain a low degree of browning and polyphenol oxidase activity. Zhang Tingting et al. (2013) studied the color protection effect of disodium stannous citrate on canned Agaricus bisporus. In the pretreatment stage, disodium stannous citrate has better inhibition on enzymatic browning of Agaricus bisporus than phytic acid, citric acid and VC. effect. Disodium stannous citrate has a good color protection and anti-browning effect on olive juice. The light transmittance of the juice is 91.7%. Disodium stannous citrate can effectively protect the original color of olive juice, which may be related to the metal in it. Copper ions chelate and make enzymes inactivated.
- Stannous citrate is a reducing agent with anti-oxidation, color protection and antiseptic effects. my country stipulates that it can be used for canned fruits and vegetables, mushrooms, and the maximum use amount is 0.3g/kg. Use reducing agent; color protection agent; anti-corrosion agent. Uses: Used as an antioxidant preservative for edible fungi, fruits, and canned fruit. The production method is to generate distannic citrate from citric acid, stannous chloride and sodium hydroxide, and then react with sodium hydroxide and citric acid Chemicalbook to obtain The disodium stannous citrate solution is vacuum-concentrated, filtered to remove the insoluble matter, and then vacuum-dried. Production method First dissolve citric acid and stannous chloride in distilled water, add sodium hydroxide while stirring, and filter to obtain a distannic citrate solution; then add citric acid to obtain stannous citrate; then add sodium hydroxide to neutralize it.
- Stannous citrate finally concentrated in a vacuum, filtered to remove insoluble matter, and vacuum dried to obtain a finished product.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.