|Product Name:||SODIUM SALT|
|Other Names:||Oligochitosan-kanamycin-polyI-polyC sodium salt compound solution|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:|| SODIUM SALT MSDS；|
SODIUM SALT COA
POLYINOSINIC ACID + POLYCYTIDYLIC ACID, SODIUM SALT;Polymyocyte sodium salt;POLYINOSINIC ACID POLYCYTIDYLIC ACID, SODIUM SALT;POLYINOSINIC-POLYCYTIDYLIC ACID SODIUM SALT;POLY I POLY C, NA;POLY[I] POLY[C] SODIUM SALT;Poly(I) •;Oligochitosan-kanamycin-polyI-polyC sodium salt compound solution
Biochemicals and Reagents;Biomaterials;Cell Culture;Materials Science;Nucleosides;Nucleotides;Oligonucleotide Polymers and Copolymers;Oligonucleotides;Other adjuvants;Synthetic Oligonucleotides and Related Reagents;Vaccine Adjuvants;Vaccine Production
- SODIUM SALT is Polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid sodium (Poly(I:C) sodium) is a synthetic analog of double-stranded RNA, an agonist of TLR3 and retinoic acid inducible gene I receptors (RIG-I and MDA5) . Polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid sodium can be used as a vaccine adjuvant to enhance the innate and adaptive immune response, change the tumor microenvironment, and directly trigger the apoptosis of cancer cells.
TLR3 recognizes double-stranded RNA and is a major effector of the immune response against viral pathogens. Polyinosinic–polycytidylic acid sodium salt is a double-stranded homopolymer used as a model RNA to study cell signaling at the level of TLR3. Poly(IC) is a TRIF-dependent toll-like receptor-3 (TLR3) ligand.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.