SODIUM BICARBONATE PWD
Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
- Sodium bicarbonate, NaHC03, also known as sodium acid carbonate and baking soda, is a white water-soluble crystalline solid.It has an alkaline taste, loses carbon dioxide at 270°C (518 °F).and is used in food preparation. Sodium bicarbonate also finds use as a medicine,a butter preservative, in ceramics,and to prevent timber mold.
- Sodium bicarbonate occurs as an odorless, white, crystalline powder with a saline, slightly alkaline taste. The crystal structure is monoclinic prisms. Grades with different particle sizes, from a fine powder to free-flowing uniform granules, are commercially available.
- White crystalline powder or granules; monoclinic crystals; density 2.20 g/cm3; decomposes around 50°C, begins to lose carbon dioxide; converts to sodium carbonate at 100°C; soluble in water, 10g/100 mL at 20°C; slowly decomposes to CO2 and Na2CO3 in aqueous solution at ambient temperature; decomposes to Na2CO3 in boiling water; aqueous solution slightly alkaline; pH of 0.1M solution at 25°C is about 8.3; insoluble in alcohol; decomposes in acids.
- Sodium bicarbonate, used in the formof baking soda and baking powder, is the most common leavening agent. When baking soda,which is an alkaline substance, is added to a mix, it reacts with an acid ingredient to producecarbon dioxide. The reaction can be represented as: NaHCO3(s) + H+ → Na+(aq) + H2O(l) +CO2(g), where H+ is supplied by the acid. Baking powders contain baking soda as a primaryingredient along with acid and other ingredients. Depending on the formulation, bakingpowders can produce carbon dioxide quickly as a single action powder or in stages, as with adouble-action powder. Baking soda is also used as a source of carbon dioxide for carbonatedbeverages and as a buffer.In addition to baking, baking soda has numerous household uses.
- It is used as a generalcleanser, a deodorizer, an antacid, a fire suppressant, and in personal products such as toothpaste.Sodium bicarbonate is a weak base in aqueous solution, with a pH of about 8. Thebicarbonate ion (HCO3-) has amphoteric properties, which means it can act as either an acidor a base. This gives baking soda a buff ering capacity and the ability to neutralize both acidsand bases. Food odors resulting from acidic or basic compounds can be neutralized with bakingsoda into odor-free salts. Because sodium bicarbonate is a weak base, it has a greater abilityto neutralize acid odors.
- The second largest use of sodium bicarbonate, accounting for approximately 25% of totalproduction, is as an agricultural feed supplement. In cattle it helps maintain rumen pH andaids fiber digestibility; for poultry it helps maintain electrolyte balance by providing sodiumin the diet, helps fowl tolerate heat, and improves eggshell quality.
Sodium bicarbonate is used in the chemical industry as a buff ering agent, a blowingagent, a catalyst, and a chemical feedstock.
- Sodium bicarbonate is used in the leather tanningindustry for pretreating and cleaning hides and to control pH during the tanning process.Heating sodium bicarbonate produces sodium carbonate, which is used for soap and glassmaking.Sodium bicarbonate is incorporated into pharmaceuticals to serve as an antacid, abuff ering agent, and in formulations as a source of carbon dioxide in eff ervescent tablets. Drychemical type BC fire extinguishers contain sodium bicarbonate (or potassium bicarbonate).Other uses of bicarbonate include pulp and paper processing, water treatment, and oil welldrilling.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.