|Other Names:||SILBENIL;NIAGARA 5006;2,6-DICHLOROBENZONITRILE;AKOS BBS-00004654;2,6-DICHLOROBENZONIT;2,6-DCBN;2,6-DICHLOROBENZONITRILE, 1GM, NEAT;DICHLOBENIL PESTANAL (2,6-DICHLORO- BENZ|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||intermediate;Building Blocks;C6 to C7;Chemical Synthesis;Cyanides/Nitriles;Nitrogen Compounds;Pharmaceutical Intermediates;FINE Chemical & INTERMEDIATES;Aromatic Nitriles;Nitriles;Organic Building Blocks|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||SILBENIL msds；SILBENIL COA|
SILBENIL Chemical Properties
Melting point 143-146 °C(lit.)
Boiling point 270-275 °C
density 1.4980 (rough estimate)
refractive index 1.6000 (estimate)
storage temp. Sealed in dry,Room Temperature
Water Solubility 25 mg/L (25 ºC)
CAS DataBase Reference 1194-65-6(CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemistry Reference 2,6-Dichlorobenzoic acid nitrile(1194-65-6)
EPA Substance Registry System Dichlobenil (1194-65-6)
- SILBENIL halogenated nitrile. Nitriles may polymerize in the presence of metals and some metal compounds. They are incompatible with acids; mixing nitriles with strong oxidizing acids can lead to extremely violent reactions. Nitriles are generally incompatible with other oxidizing agents such as peroxides and epoxides. The combination of bases and nitriles can produce hydrogen cyanide. Nitriles are hydrolyzed in both aqueous acid and base to give carboxylic acids (or salts of carboxylic acids). These reactions generate heat. Peroxides convert nitriles to amides. Nitriles can react vigorously with reducing agents. Acetonitrile and propionitrile are soluble in water, but nitriles higher than propionitrile have low aqueous solubility. They are also insoluble in aqueous acids.
- SILBENIL soil-applied herbicide used to control many annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds.
- SILBENIL is a white solid dissolved or suspended in a water-emulsifiable liquid carrier. The primary hazard is the threat to the environment. Immediate steps should be taken to limit spread to the environment. Can easily penetrate the soil and contaminate groundwater and nearby streams. Can cause illness by inhalation, skin absorption and/or ingestion. Used as a herbicide.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.