|Other Names:||Rcra waste number U022|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
3,4-benz(a)pyrene;3,4-Benz[a]pyrene;3,4-Benzopirene;3,4-Benzpyren;3,4-BP;BP;coaltarpitchvolatiles:benzo(a)pyrene;Rcra waste number U022
Benzo(a)pyrene and other PAH;Organics;Analytical Chemistry;Environmental Endocrine Disruptors;Estradiol, etc. (Environmental Endocrine Disruptors);Highly Purified Reagents;Industrial/Fine Chemicals;Other Categories;Refined Products by Sublimation;A-BAlphabetic;Alpha Sort;A-BAnalytical Standards;AromaticsAlphabetic;PAH;B;BA – BHEnvironmental Standards;PAHs;Volatiles/ Semivolatiles;BA – BHChemical Class;Chemical Class;Hydrocarbons;NeatsAnalytical Standards;PAHsEnvironmental Standards;PAHsMore…Close…
- Benzo[a]pyrene belongs to the class of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
- It is produced during incomplete combustion or pyrolysis of organic material and found in nature from the eruption of volcanoes and forest fires. Man-made benzo[a]pyrene is formed by burning plants, wood, coal, and operating cars, trucks and other vehicles. It is also present in some foods (e.g. smoked and barbecued meals), in a few pharmaceutical products, and in tobacco smoke. It is considered as potent mutagen and carcinogen. Benzo[a]pyrene containing extender oil is used for the rubber/plastic production to achieve the desired elasticity at a cheaper price. Benzo[a]pyrene containing coal tar pitch is used in many paints or coatings as corrosion protection coats, such as hydraulic equipment, pipework, steel pilings in ports, vessels, and sealcoat products. Benzo[a]pyrene can be used as wood-preservatives to prevent wood parasites and the wood from drying out.
|vapor pressure||2.4 at 25 °C (McVeety and Hites, 1988)|
|refractive index||1.8530 (estimate)|
|solubility||Soluble in benzene, toluene, and xylene; sparingly soluble in ethanol and methanol (Windholz et al., 1983)|
|pka||>15 (Christensen et al., 1975)|
|Water Solubility||Soluble in benzene, toluene, and xylene. Sparingly soluble in alcohol, methanol. Insoluble in water|
- Benzopyrene is a polyaromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) found in coal tar. Benzopyrene is a known carcinogen. The metbolism of Benzopyrene results in diol epoxides that react and bind to DNA forming adducts which in turns leads to mutations and eventually cancer.
- BaP is not commercially produced; it is a by-product of combustion. Its primary uses include toxicological mechanistic studies and cancer studies, as a positive control in carcinogenicity studies. There is no known commercial use for BaP.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.