|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Fructus Psoraleae extract;Psoralen, >=99%;TGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY MJJNNNNNNN;Psoralea corylifolia Linn. Extract;furo(2’,3’,7,6)coumarin;furo(2’,3’:7’,6)coumarin;Furo(4′,5′,6,7)coumarin
chemical reagent;pharmaceutical intermediate;Heterocycles;phytochemical;reference standards from Chinese medicinal herbs (TCM).;standardized herbal extract;Coumarins;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Inhibitors
Psoralen is a kind of naturally occurring furocoumarin. It is naturally occurred in the seeds of Psoralea corylifolia as well as in the common fig, celery, parsley, West Indian Satinwood and all citrus fruits. It is capable of binding to DNA via single- and double-strand cross-linking upon photoactivation with UV radiation. It can intercalate with DNA, blocking its synthesis and cell division. For this reason, it is an important mutagen and can be used in related molecular biology studies. It also exhibits anti- proliferative, anti-allergenic and anti-histamine functions. It can also be used in PUVA treatment for skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and vitiligo. It is also effective tanning activator in sunscreens. Some of its derivatives, e.g. amino-psoralen, amotosalen HCl, can even inactivate pathogens in blood products.
|Melting point||160-162 °C|
|Boiling point||280.64°C (rough estimate)|
|density||1.2477 (rough estimate)|
|refractive index||1.6310 (estimate)|
|Water Solubility||65.16mg/L(25 ºC)|
- Use as photochemical probe in biological systems
- Psoralens are phytoalexins; they are used by plants in a defensive response to attacks by fungi and insects. They have also shown photosensitizing and phototoxic effects in animals and humans and have been used in photochemotherapy for management of vitiligo, psoriasis, and mycosis fungoides. Used as photochemical probe in biological systems.
- As photochemical probe in biological systems: P.-S. Song, C.-N. Ou, Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 346, 355 (1980).
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.