Place of Origin:
Polymers for ISE
Cool Dry Place
- Peroxide- or thiadiazole-cured CPE exhibits good thermal stability up to 150°C and is much more oil resistant than nonpolar elastomers such as natural rubber or EPDFM.
Commercial products are soft when the chlorine content is 28–38%. At more than 45% chlorine content, the material resembles polyvinyl chloride. Higher-molecular-weight polyethylene yields a chlorinated polyethylene that has both high viscosity and tensile strength.
- often provided for research as a 50% suspension in water, when it is
- Polyvinyl chloride is a thermoplastic polymer. Its properties for Polyvinyl chloride are usually categorized based on rigid and flexible Polyvinyl chlorides.
Polyvinyl chloride has high hardness and mechanical properties. The mechanical properties enhance with the molecular weight increasing, but decrease with the temperature increasing. The mechanical properties of rigid Polyvinyl chloride (uPVC) is very good, the elastic modulus can reach to 1500-3,000 MPa. The soft Polyvinyl chloride (Flexible PVC) elastic is 1.5- 15 MPa. However, elongation at break is up to 200% -450%. Polyvinyl chloride friction is ordinary, the static friction factor is 0.4-0.5, the dynamic friction factor is 0.23.
- Thermal properties
The heat stability of Polyvinyl chloride is very poor, when the temperature reaches 140 °C Polyvinyl chloride starts to decompose. Its melting temperature is 160 °C. The linear expansion coefficient of the Polyvinyl chloride is small and has flame retardancy, the oxidation index is up to 45 or more. Therefore, the addition of a heat stabilizer during the process is necessary in order to ensure the product’s properties.
Polyvinyl chloride is a polymer with good insulation properties but because of its higher polar nature the electrical insulating property is inferior to non polar polymers such as poly ethylene and poly propylene.
- Rubber substitutes, electric wire and cable-coverings, pliable thin sheeting, film finishes for textiles, non-flammable upholstery, raincoats, tubing, belting, gaskets, shoe soles.
- Poly(vinyl chloride), softened with a plasticizer such as esters, is used for making vinyl leather (used for handbags, briefcases, and inexpensive shoes), plastic raincoats, shower curtains, garden hoses, floor covering, and automobile upholstery.
- Polyvinyl chloride’s relatively low cost, biological and chemical resistance and workability have resulted in it being used for a wide variety of applications. It is used for sewerage pipes and other pipe applications where cost or vulnerability to corrosion limit the use of metal. With the addition of impact modifiers and stabilizers, it has become a popular material for window and door frames. By adding plasticizers, it can become flexible enough to be used in cabling applications as a wire insulator. It has been used in many other applications.
Roughly half of the world’s polyvinyl chloride resin manufactured annually is used for producing pipes for municipal and industrial applications . In the water distribution market it accounts for 66 % of the market in the US, and in sanitary sewer pipe applications, it accounts for 75 % . Its light weight, low cost, and low maintenance make it attractive. However, it must be carefully installed and bedded to ensure longitudinal cracking and overbelling does not occur. Additionally, PVC pipes can be fused together using various solvent cements, or heat-fused (butt-fusion process, similar to joining HDPE pipe), creating permanent joints that are virtually impervious to leakage.
- Polyvinyl chloride is commonly used as the insulation on electrical cables; Polyvinyl chloride used for this purpose needs to be plasticized.
Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride for construction
uPVC, also known as rigid PVC, is extensively used in the building industry as a low-maintenance material, particularly in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and in the United States. In the USA it is known as vinyl, or vinyl siding . The material comes in a range of colors and finishes, including a photo – effect wood finish, and is used as a substitute for painted wood, mostly for window frames and sills when installing double glazing in new buildings, or to replace older single-glazed windows. Other uses include fascia, and siding or weatherboarding. This material has almost entirely replaced the use of cast iron for plumbing and drainage, being used for waste pipes, drainpipes, gutters and downspouts. uPVC does not contain phthalates, since those are only added to flexible Polyvinyl chloride, nor does it contain BPA. uPVC is known as having strong resistance against chemicals, sunlight, and oxidation from water.
- Clothing and furniture
Polyvinyl chloride has become widely used in clothing, to either create a leather-like material or at times simply for the effect of Polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride clothing is common in Goth, Punk, clothing fetish and alternative fashions. Polyvinyl chloride is cheaper than rubber, leather, and latex which it is therefore used to simulate.
The two main application areas for medically approved Polyvinyl chloride compounds are flexible containers and tubing: containers used for blood and blood components for urine or for ostomy products and tubing used for blood taking and blood giving sets, catheters, heartlung bypass sets, haemodialysis set etc. In Europe the consumption of Polyvinyl chloride for medical devices is approximately 85.000 tons every year. Almost one third of plastic based medical devices are made from Polyvinyl chloride.
Flexible Polyvinyl chloride flooring is inexpensive and used in a variety of buildings covering the home, hospitals, offices, schools, etc. Complex and 3D designs are possible due to the prints that can be created which are then protected by a clear wear layer. A middle vinyl foam layer also gives a comfortable and safe feel. The smooth, tough surface of the upper wear layer prevents the build up of dirt which prevents microbes from breeding in areas that need to be kept sterile, such as hospitals and clinics.
Polyvinyl chloride has been used for a host of consumer products of relatively smaller volume compared to the industrial and commercial applications described above. Another of its earliest mass-market consumer applications was to make vinyl records. More recent examples include wallcovering, greenhouses, home playgrounds, foam and other toys, custom truck toppers (tarpaulins), ceiling tiles and other kinds of interior cladding.
- Among the vinyl polymers and copolymers, the polyvinyl chloride thermoplastics are the most commercially significant. With various plasticizers, fillers, stabilizers, lubricants, and impact modifiers, Polyvinyl chloride is compounded to be flexible or rigid, opaque or transparent, to have high or low modulus, or to have any of a wide spectrum of properties or processing characteristics.
Polyvinyl chloride resin can also be chlorinated (CPVC) and it can be alloyed with other polymers such as ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), acrylic, polyurethane, and nitrile rubber to improve impact resistance, tear strength, resilience, heat-deflection temperature, or processibility.
- Polyvinyl chloride is a hard, flame-resistant, and chemicalresistant thermoplastic resin. The resin is available in the powder form, as a latex, or in the form of plastisol. Polyvinyl chloride resin, pigments, and stabilizers are milled into plasticizers to form a viscous coating material (plastisol) that polymerizes into a tough elastic film when heated. Plastisols are used extensively for coating glass bottles and glass fabrics. The dispersion types of resins are used in flexible molding compounds. Such formulations consist of a vinyl paste resin, a suitable plasticizer such as dioctyl phthalate, and a stabilizer (usually a compound of lead). Flexible molds are widely applied to plaster casting and encapsulation of electronic circuits with epoxy resins.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.