|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Hydrophobic Polymers;Polymer Science|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Hydrophobic Polymers;Materials Science;Polychloroprene;Polymers;Dienes;Polymer Science;Hydrophobic Polymers;Polymer Science
- white to beige chips or chunks
- Polychloroprene was discovered in 1930 at E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co. inWilmington Delaware. The discovery grew out of a need to develop a synthetic substitute for natural rubber. DuPont first marketed this first commercially successful synthetic elastomer as DuPrene in 1933. In response to new technology development that significantly improved the product and manufacturing process, the name was changed to Neoprene in 1936. The current commercially acceptable generic name for this class of chlorinated elastomers is CR or chloroprene rubber.
- Polychloroprene is a (Solid) Mechanical rubber products, lining oil-loading hose and reaction equipment, adhesive cement, binder for rocket fuels, coatings for electric wiring, gaskets and seals. (Liquid) Specialty items made by dipping or electrophoresis from the latex. (Foam) Adhesive tape to replace metal fasteners for automotive accessories, seat cushions, carpet backing, sealant
- One of the first synthetic rubbers used commercially to the rubber industry, neoprene is a polymer of chloroprene, 2-chlorobutadiene- 1,3. In the manufacturing process, acetylene, the basic raw material, is dimerized to vinylacetylene and then hydrochlorinated to the chloroprene monomer.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.