PEPPERMINT OIL FROM MENTHA PIPERITA L., NATURAL;PEPPERMINT OIL FCC;PEPPERMINT OIL REDISTILLED FCC;PEPPERMINT OIL TERPENELESS FCC;PeppermintOil,PolarBrand;PeppermintOilPure;dementholized;Citrusgrandispeeloil
Place of Origin:
Flavors and fragrances; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Food additives; Edible flavor (flavor enhancer); Natural extracted spices; Daily Necessities; Natural flavor; Spices and flavors; Flavorsandfragrances; chemical compound; Spices; Cooling agent; Plant essential oil; Natural forest essential oil; Food additives; Other raw materials; Medical raw materials; Raw materials; Plant extracts; Organic chemical raw materials; Chemical raw materials; Fine chemical raw materials; Chemical materials
Cool Dry Place
- Liquid with distinctive peppermint odour
- Peppermint oil is produced by steam distillation of the flowering herb Mentha x piperita L. It is an almost colorless to pale greenish-yellow liquid with a characteristic peppermint odor.
US oils: d2020 0.899–0.911; n20D 1.4590–1.4650; α20D ?32 ° to ?18 °; solubility: 1 vol in max. 3 vol of 70% ethanol at 20℃.
- Oils of other origin, for example, from China and India: d2020 0.898–0.918; n20D 1.4590–1.4650; α20D ?30 ° to ?14 °; solubility: 1 vol in max. 5 vol of 70% ethanol at 20℃.
- As in cornmint oil, the main component of peppermint oil is (?)-menthol (36–46%)/(32–49%); it also contains (?)-menthone (15–25%)/(13–28%) and (?)-menthyl acetate (3–6.5%)/(2–8%). However, peppermint oil, unlike cornmint oil, has a higher content of (+)-menthofuran (1.5–6%)/(1–8%); data for the US oils and oils of other origin, for example, China, India.
- The oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh, overground parts of the flowering plant with yields ranging from 0.3 to 0.7%, depending on the origin of the plant. The oil may be rectified by distillation, but is neither partially nor wholly dementholized. It has a characteristic strong penetrating odor of peppermint and a pungent taste, followed by a sensation of coldness when air is drawn into the mouth.
- fluoroquinolone antibiotic
- peppermint oil is credited with refreshing, cooling, bactericidal, and anti-irritant properties. It is also used as a fragrance. Peppermint oil can produce allergic reactions such as hay fever, skin rashes, and irritation, especially if a dressing is applied over the oil. extracted from the leaves of the peppermint plant, menthol accounts for more than 50 percent of its content.
- Peppermint oil with peppermint oil. It is mainly used in oral hygiene products such as toothpaste and tooth powder, as well as in some drugs for cooling, driving wind, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and exciting drugs. It can also be used in post shaving products, some cosmetics, tobacco and food.
- Peppermint oil is used as a stimulant in medicine and medicine.
- Peppermint oil is often used with peppermint oil in toothpaste, candy, wine, tobacco and mouthwash.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.