Product Name: Pancreatin CAS Number: 8049-47-6 Purity: 99%
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
beefviokase;diastasevera;ilozyme;intrazyme;PANCREATIN;PANCREATIN, 3X;PANCREATIN 4X NF;PANCREATIN 4X USP GRANULAR
- Pancreatin is a yellowish to cream-colored, amorphous powder with a strong odor. Slightly soluble in water. Hazard Identification (based on NFPA-704 M Rating System): Health 1, Flammability 1, Reactivity 0. Sparingly soluble in water.
- Pancreatin is a substance obtained from the fresh pancreas of the hog or the ox and contains a mixture of enzymes, principally pancreatic amylase (amylopsin), protease, and pancreatic lipase (steapsin). It converts not less than 25 times its weight of USP Potato Starch Reference Standard into soluble carbohydrates and not less than 25 times its weight of casein into proteoses. It acts best in neutral or faintly alkaline media, and excessive acid or alkali renders it inert. Pancreatin can be prepared by extracting the fresh gland with 25% alcohol or with water and subsequently precipitating with alcohol. Besides the enzymes mentioned, it contains some trypsinogen, which can be activated by intestinal enterokinase; chymotrypsinogen, which is converted by trypsin to chymotrypsin; and carboxypeptidase.
Pancreatin is used largely for predigestion of food and for the preparation of hydrolysates. The value of its enzymes orally must be very small because they are digested by pepsin and acid in the stomach, although some of them may escape into the intestines without change. Even if they are protected by enteric coatings, it is doubtful they could be of great assistance in digestion.
- Pancreatin can be used as a digestive aid; it is mainly used for indigestion, loss of appetite, indigestion caused by pancreatic diseases and indigestion of patients with uropathy. This product is usually taken with sodium bicarbonate or made into enteric-coated tablets. It should not be crushed during oral administration to avoid damage by gastric acid.
- Avoid compatibility with acidic drugs. It can cause diarrhea when it is as large as possible. Vomit. Sneezes occasionally. Allergic symptoms such as tear gas and skin rash should stop using Chemicalbook. Uses are mainly used in leather industry, enzymatic hair removal, and also in textile printing and dyeing industry for biochemical research, clinically used as a digestive aid, for indigestion, loss of appetite, digestive disorders caused by pancreatic diseases, and digestion for diabetic patients bad. Uses This product is a digestive aid, used for dyspepsia due to lack of pancreatic juice. It is also used in leather industry and textile printing and dyeing, mainly used for enzymatic depilation.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.