BPV OXYCLOZANIDE BPV
Place of Origin:
Syntheses Material Intermediates
Cool Dry Place
- Synthesis of 2,4-dichloro-6-nitrophenol (3) 48.9g (0.3mol) of 2,4-dichlorophenol was put into a clean 250mL beaker, 60g methanol was added, and the glass rod was stirred to dissolve. Put 280 g (1.0 mol) of 15% nitric acid into a 500 mL four-necked flask, start stirring, and add dropwise the above-mentioned 2,4-dichlorophenol methanol solution at 25° C. Chemicalbook for about 4 hours. After the dripping is completed, the reaction is kept warm, and the reaction is over, and the methanol is distilled off. The remaining reaction liquid was cooled, and kept for 30 minutes to crystallize. Filter with suction, and wash the filter cake with 100 mL of water. After drying for 5 hours, 59.7 g of yellow solid was obtained, with a yield of 95.7% and a purity (GC) of 99.9%.
- The synthesis of 2-amino-4,6-dichlorophenol (4) was put into a dry 500mL four-necked flask, 2,4-dichloro-6-nitrophenol 41.6g (0.2too1), methanol 185g chlorine 2.1g of iron and 5.8g of activated carbon. Start stirring, heat to reflux, and reflux for 10rains until stable. Slowly add 29.5 g (0.5 mol) of 85% hydrazine hydrate for about 2 hours. After dripping, continue refluxing for 1h following the Chemicalbook. Cool down to 5℃IC, filter to remove activated carbon. The mother liquor is distilled. About 140g of methanol is evaporated to remove the solvent. After the steaming, slowly add water 300ml to crystallize, and yellow-gray flocculent solids precipitate during the process, about 2h. Cool down and keep stirring for 30min. Filter with suction and wash the filter cake with 200 mL of water. After drying at 45cC for 8 hours, 32.5g of yellow-gray flocculent homologous body was obtained, the yield was 91.3%, and the purity (HPLC) was 99.3%.
- Synthesis of the crude loroxalamide (Oxyclozanide) (1) Put 380g of chlorobenzene, 3,5,6-trichlorosalicylic acid 36.6g (0.152mol) and 2 into a dry 500mL four-necked flask. One amino-4,6-dichlorophenol 26.7g (0.15too1). Start stirring and heat to reflux until the material is completely dissolved in Chemicalbook. 18.9g (0.159mol) of thionyl chloride was slowly added dropwise under reflux for about 3h, and the tail gas produced during the process was absorbed by liquid caustic soda. After dripping, continue the reflux reaction for 2h. Slowly lower the temperature to 10°C, filter with suction for about 2h, and wash the filter cake with 250 mL of toluene. After drying at 55°C for 6 hours, 58.4 g of brown solid was obtained, with a yield of 97.0%.
- The synthesis of cloxoxamide (Oxyclozanide) product (1) In a dry 500mL four-necked flask, add 256g methanol, 40.0g cloxoxamide (Oxyclozanide) crude product and activated carbon 2.0 to start stirring and heat To reflux, and keep refluxing for 30rain. Cool down to 50°C and filter to remove activated carbon. The mother liquor Chemicalbook is distilled until a yellow solid is precipitated, the solvent is evaporated and the methanol is cooled to 10°C by about 180go, and the temperature is kept for 2h to crystallize. Suction filtration, rinse the filter cake with a small amount of methanol. After drying at 55°C for 4 hours, 25.9 g of light yellow powder was obtained, with a yield of 64.7%, a purity (HPLC, the same method as above), 99.7%, and a melting point of 207-209°C.
- In the middle and late 20th century, foreign research on the mechanism of action of pentaclosamide was carried out one after another, and Oxyclozanide was reported that pentaclosamide, as an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupling agent, appeared in the treatment of diseases caused by fluke infections in cattle and sheep. Good treatment effect. In addition, the drug also has a good repellent effect on tapeworms. Like other salicylanilide antiparasitic drugs from Chemicalbook, Penclosamide is an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupling agent. Oxyclozanides main mechanism of action is to inhibit the mitochondria of the worm by blocking the oxidative phosphorylation process of the worm. The adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the production of energy, which leads to the death of worms due to energy metabolism disorders.
- Oxyclozanide (Oxyclozanide), also known as oxyclosamide, oxyclozanide and oxyclozanide, is the first choice for clinical anti-helminth infections. Oxyclozanide has broad-spectrum, low toxicity, and low-residue characteristics. The chemical name is 2,3,5-dichloro-N-(3,5-dichloro-2-hydroxybenzene Chemicalbook base)-6-hydroxybenzamide. As a chemically synthesized drug against helminth infections, pentaclosamide has excellent characteristics such as broad spectrum, low toxicity, and low residue. Oxyclozanide has significant effects in the treatment of trematodes, tapeworms and other helminth infections, and there is no report of related drug resistance so far. , Is the first choice for clinical anti-helminth infection.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.