Basic info of N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide
N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide
Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide MSDS;
N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide COA
N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide Uses
- N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamideas a plasticizer for polyamide, cellulose resin, etc. Mainly N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamideas a plasticizer for nylon plastics
- N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide for the foaming of various plastics such as polyvinyl chloride and natural synthetic rubberUsed as pharmaceutical intermediate
- This product is a high-temperature foaming agent, especially suitable for high-temperature processing plastics, used for synthetic rubber such as rigid polyvinyl chloride, high-density polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate, nylon, ABS, natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, etc. Foaming agent. This product has good processing safety and no risk of foaming in advance. Adding certain active agents, such as surface-treated urea can lower the decomposition temperature, so N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide is suitable for low-temperature foaming agents.
- N-butylbenzenesulfonamide, English name N-butylbenzenesulfonamide, abbreviated as N-BBSA, molecular formula is C10H15NO2S, molecular weight is 213.2966, CAS registration number is 3622-84-2, mainly N-n-Butyl benzene sulfonamide as plasticizer on nylon plastics.
- Properties: uncertain density d (g/mL, 25/4℃): 1.1 relative vapor density (g/mL, air=1): uncertain melting point mp (ºC): -32 boiling point (ºC, normal pressure) : Uncertain boiling point bp (ºC, 0.8mmHg): 184 refractive index 1.5245 flash point fp (ºC): 118
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.