Product Name: METANDREN CAS Number:58-18-4 Purity: 99%
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Inhibitors;testosterone;API’s;Steroid and Hormone;API;Hormone Drugs;Steroids;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals
- METANDREN can cause various kinds of adverse reactions. Common side effects include increased facial/body hair growth, scalp hair loss, increased aggressiveness, skin, acne, seborrhea, and sex drive and spontaneous erections. There are also some kinds of estrogenic side effects such as breast tenderness, gynecomastia, fluid retention, and edema.
- METANDREN can suffer hypogonadism, testicular atrophy, and reversible infertility. Women can sometimes suffer partially irreversible virilization including clitoromegaly, breast atrophy, voice deepening, hirsutism and muscle hypertrophy, as well as menstrual disturbances and reversible infertility.
- METANDREN may also cause hepatotoxicity including elevated liver enzymes, cholestatic jaundice, peliosis hepatis, hepatomas, and hepatocellular carcinoma. It can also have adverse effect on the cardiovascular system such as causing erythropoiesis, increase hematocrit levels or even polycythemia, further leading to even thrombic events such as embolism and stroke. Finally, long-term treatment increase the risk of cancer. Some extreme cases also include hypomania/mania, depression, delusions, suicidality and psychosis.
- METANDREN has been used as an androgenic agent. Controlled substance (anabolic steroid).
- METANDREN is used for the same indications as testosterone for sexual underdevelopment, functional problems of the reproductive system, and the vascular nerve disorders associated with climacteric problems in men. It is also used for dysfunctional uterine bleeding in premenopausal and menopausal women as well as for breast and ovarian cancer.
- METANDREN take effects through two main mechanisms: activation of the androgen receptor (directly or as DHT), and by conversion to estradiol and activation of certain estrogen receptors.
17-Methyltestosterone can enter into the target tissue cells, binding to the androgen receptor, or being reduced to 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by the cytoplasmic enzyme 5α-reductase. DHT binds to the same androgen receptor even more strongly, yielding a even stronger androgenic potency. The T-receptor or DHT-receptor complex undergoes a structural change that allows it to move into the cell nucleus and bind directly to specific nucleotide sequences of the chromosomal DNA, which is called hormone response elements (HREs). This process regulates the transcriptional activity of various genes, further producing the androgen effects.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.