|Product Name:||MELAMINE RESIN|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||MELAMINE RESIN MSDS；|
MELAMINE RESIN COA
- A type of amino resin made from melamine and formaldehyde. The first step in resin formation is the production of trimethylol melamine, C3N3(NHCH2OH)3, the molecules of which contain a ring with three carbon and three nitrogen atoms, the –NHCH2OH groups being attached to the carbon atoms. This molecule can combine further with others of the same kind by a condensation reaction. Excess formaldehyde or melamine can also react with trimethylol melamine or its polymers, providing many possibilities of chain growth and cross-linking. The nature and degree of polymerization depend upon pH, but heat is always needed for curing. Melamine resins are more waterand heat-resistant than urea resins. They may be water-soluble syrups (low molecular weight) or insoluble powders (high molecular weight) dispersible in water.
- Widely used as molding compounds with α-cellulose, wood flour, or mineral powders as fillers and with coloring materials; also for laminating, boil-proof adhesives, increasing wet strength of paper, textile treatment, leather processing, and for dinnerware and decorative plastic items. Butylated melamine resins are formed by incorporating butyl or other alcohols during resin formation, whereupon the –NHCH2OH groups convert to –NHCH2OC4H9. These resins are soluble in paint and enamel solvents and in surface coatings, often in combination with alkyds. They give exceptional curing speed, hardness, wear resistance, and resistance to solvents, soaps, and foods. Melamine-acrylic resins are water soluble and used for formation of water-base industrial and automotive finishes.
- Melamine formaldehyde is used for the treatment of heavy fabrics, draperies, coatings, collars, and apparel; in water- and oil-repellent and flame-retardant hrllsIies (effective on synthetic and natural fibers).
- This is a synthetic resin of the alkyd type madeby reacting melamine with formaldehyde. Theresin is thermosetting, colorless, odorless, andresistant to organic solvents. It is more resistantto alkalies and acids than urea resins, has betterheat and color stability, and is harder. Themelamine resins have the general uses of moldingplastics, and also are valued for dishes forhot foods or acid juices and they will not softenor warp when washed in hot water. Melamine,a trimer of cyanamide, has the composition(NC·NH2)3.
The melamine resins have good adhesivenessbut are too hard for use alone in coatingsand varnishes. They are combined with alcoholmodifiedurea-formaldehyde resins to give coatingmaterials of good color, gloss, flexibility, andchemical resistance. Urea-modified melamineformaldehyderesins are used for coatings andvarnishes. Melamine-formaldehyde moldingresin, with cellulose filler, has a tensile strengthof 51 MPa and dielectric strength per mil of12.8×106V/m.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.