Product Name: Lidocaine hydrochloride
CAS No: 6108-05-0
|Product Name:||Lidocaine hydrochloride|
|Other Names:||Lidocaine hcl|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Lidocaine hydrochloride MSDS；|
Lidocaine hydrochloride COA
Synthesis; APIs; Small molecule inhibitors; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Biochemical reagents; Reference substances; Standards-Chinese medicine standards; Chemicals; Chinese medicine reference substances; AromaticCarboxylicAcids,Amides,Anilides,Anhydrides&Salts;Sodiumchannel;hydrochloride.hydrate;OtherAPIs;API; Intermediate; Lidocaine series
The chemical name of lidocaine hydrochloride is N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-2-(diethylamino)acetamide hydrochloride-hydrate, which is a common amide local anesthetic. The patch can be used as a surface anesthetic with analgesic effect. Lidocaine hydrochloride can be absorbed through the skin or mucous membranes. Lidocaine hydrochloride is clinically used for local infiltration anesthesia before superficial operations on the skin or mucous membranes; it can also reduce post-herpetic neuralgia, just like other local anesthetics. , Topical application has a certain antipruritic effect, but also has anti-arrhythmic effect.
White crystal, odorless, slightly bitter and numb in taste. Easily soluble in water, ethanol and organic solvents, but insoluble in ether. The aqueous solution does not decompose under acid and alkali conditions, and it rarely deteriorates after repeated autoclaving.
|Water Solubility||Soluble in water (50 mg/ml), chloroform, ethanol, and benzene. Insoluble in diethyl ether.|
- Na+ channel blocker.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride used in Local anesthesia and heart rhythm disorders.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride is a fast voltage-gated sodium channel blocker.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride has the characteristics of strong penetrating, strong dispersibility, and fast onset. Its anesthetic efficacy is twice that of procaine, and its toxicity is 1. The anesthesia effect can appear 5 minutes after the medication, and the anesthesia effect can last for 1 to 1.5 hours, which is 50% longer than procaine. After absorption, it can inhibit the central nervous system, and can inhibit ventricular autonomy, shorten the refractory period, can be used to control ventricular tachycardia, treat ventricular premature beats, ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation and other arrhythmic symptoms. It is effective for heart disease or cardiac arrhythmia caused by cardiac glycosides, but it is not effective for supraventricular tachycardia. Lidocaine hydrochloride has a fast action, short duration, and is ineffective in oral administration. It is often administered as an intravenous injection.
- Lidocaine hydrochloride is a local anesthetic of the amide type. After blood absorption or intravenous administration, it has obvious excitatory and inhibitory biphasic effect on the central nervous system, and there may be no precursor excitement. When the blood concentration is low, analgesia and drowsiness will occur, and the pain threshold will increase; as the dose increases Large, enhanced effect or toxicity, anticonvulsant effect at subtoxic blood concentration
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Uses:
Lidocaine hydrochloride is an intermediate-acting amide local anesthetic. Used as a local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic drug. Mainly used for:
- Infiltration anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, surface anesthesia (including mucosal anesthesia during thoracoscopy or abdominal surgery) and nerve block.
- Treatment of ventricular premature beats and ventricular tachycardia after acute myocardial infarction (AMI), as well as ventricular arrhythmias caused by digitalis poisoning, cardiac surgery, and cardiac catheterization, but it is usually not effective for supraventricular arrhythmias.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.