Product Name: Lead acetate trihydrate CAS Number: 6080-56-4 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Lead acetate trihydrate|
|Other Names:||LEAD(II) ACETATE TRIHYDRATE, ACS|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Solution Deposition Precursors|
|Provide:||Lead acetate trihydrate MSDS；|
Lead acetate trihydrate COA
Inorganic salts; Catalysis and inorganic chemistry; Organometallic salts; General reagent; Inorganic compounds and salts; Acetate; Organic chemical raw materials; Chemical industry; Chemical products – Organic Chemical; AnalyticalReagentsforGeneralUse; E-L,Purissp. a.ACS; Purissp. a.ACS; Micro/Nanoelectronics; SolutionDepositionPrecursors; ACSGradeChemicalSynthesis; EssentialChemicals; RoChemicalbookutineReagents; Inorganic matter; Lead; Volumetric analysis titrant; Synthetic intermediates; Lead acetate; Chemical materials; Chemical raw materials; Lead; Fine chemical raw materials; Acetate; CatalysisandInorganicChemistry; ChemicalSynthesis; Lead; metalLead acetate trihydrate (plumbous acetate trihydrate), Pb(C2H3O2)2·3H2O, is a white, monoclinic crystalline solid; some physical properties are given in Table 2. Upon heating it loses some of its water of crystallization, and after melting, decomposes at 200 °C. The trihydrate is highly soluble in water but insoluble in ethyl alcohol. It has an intensely sweet taste, hence it is sometimes called sugar of lead, but it is poisonous. The trihydrate is made by dissolving lead monoxide in hot dilute acetic acid solution; on cooling, large crystals separate, sometimes up to 60-cm long.acetatesalt; LeadSalts; MaterialsScience; MetalandCeramicScience; Salts; SolutionDepositionPrecursors
- Lead acetate trihydrate (plumbous acetate trihydrate), Pb(C2H3O2)2·3H2O, is a white, monoclinic crystalline solid; some physical properties are given in Table 2. Upon heating it loses some of its water of crystallization, and after melting, decomposes at 200 °C. The trihydrate is highly soluble in water but insoluble in ethyl alcohol. It has an intensely sweet taste, hence it is sometimes called sugar of lead, but it is poisonous. The trihydrate is made by dissolving lead monoxide in hot dilute acetic acid solution; on cooling, large crystals separate, sometimes up to 60-cm long.
- White Crystals
- Lead acetate trihydrate, the usual commercial form, is used in the preparation of basic lead carbonate and lead chromate, as a mordant in cotton dyes, as a reagent for the manufacture of lead salts of higher fatty acids, as a water repellant, as a component in combined toning and fixing baths for daylight printing papers, and as a means of treating awnings and outdoor furniture to prevent removal of mildew- and rotproofing agents by rain or laundering. Other uses include preparation of rubber antioxidants; processing agent in the cosmetic, perfume, and toiletry industries; component of coloring agents for adhesives; and preparation of organic lead soaps as driers of paints and inks.
- Lead acetate trihydrate is used as pigment, stabilizer and catalyst
- Lead acetate trihydrate is used to prepare various lead salts, antifouling coatings, water quality protective agents, pigment fillers, coating desiccants, fiber dyes and solvents for heavy metal cyanidation process. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, pesticide, dye, coating and other industrial production. It is also a reagent for the determination of chromium trioxide and molybdenum trioxide in chemical analysis
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.